Potiron vs. orange (clemence or togo)- comparison pics?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a picture showing potiron (togo) next to orange (clemence)? I have searched for it but couldn't find any good picture.

Is it correct that potiron has been discontinued?

Thank in advance for your help!

2. no pic but take a look in the reference lib. they are quite easy to differenciate orange is well just like happy H orange while potiron is a muted orange lots of brown in it (think autumn leaves, or literally pumpkin)
    potiron is still available and not discontinued but i am unsure if it was offerd on podium the last few times

3. I don't have any pictures, however; I absolutey love potiron! I prefer it over orange for sure!

4. sorry no clemence vs togo, but i do have a pic of potiron chevre de coromandel (35 cm birkin) vs. orange chevre mysore (globetrotter agenda)...hopefully this will help a wee bit. the other bag on the left is a bottega veneta cabat just so you are not confused

Attached Files:

5. Thank you!!!!! I have been looking at the reference threads but this is exactly the kind of picture I was looking for. After having seen the picture and also read lilachs great description I now have a better understanding of both colours!!!!!

6. you're very welcome! sometimes a side by side is just so much easier than trying to imagine ;)

7. Some more questions:

* Does anyone have a comparison picture of potiron vs. gold?
    * If a colour is not available on podium, is it possible to place a special order for it?
    * What colour is the stiching of poitron/orange bags?
    * Are there more "orange" colours (for regular leathers) than potiron/orange/feu?

8. Are you thinking about getting something in potiron??
    I love potiron and gold. You cant go wrong with any of those, I asked once about the stiching and the SA told me that when you order the stiching can be the color you choose. But again i am not sure how true is that, some SAs doesnt seem to know very well sometimes

9. I don't know- maybe! I still have a lot of decisions to make (and I need to save too) regarding what bag (I haven't made up my mind yet), size and colour to get so right now I am just trying to make some research.

10. When you make a SO, you can specify the color of the stitching.

11. i don't have these colors in Togo but I have in Clemence. Here is a comparison picture between Potiron and Orange in clemence leather. Hope this helps!!

Attached Files:

12. It for sure helps! Thank you so much babyskyblue! May I ask you what hardware you have chosen for your bags?

13. Gorgeous colours in clemence!