Potentially Silly Question About Purse Size

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Why don't you post a picture? I bet it looks classy and elegant on you. Definitely will not look old ladyish. Remember, the old lady look is many times inexpensive plasticy handbags that they've had forever. Remember we come in all sizes and shapes. Not to offend anyone, but I would rather be a overweight and healthy. Personally, the super skinny always look very hungry :smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
Sunny, tropical Ohio
Hi! I am a size 16US, but opposite of you, I'm only 5'! I might think the larger Carly would look good on you. I have a problem of those bags with the little tiny shoulder straps--I hate them! I loved how the largest carly felt on me, but with me being so short, it was too large for my frame. I'm thinking it would look lovely on you! Also, I bought the bleeker large flap...perfect! Hello, coach, thank you for making a bag that actually FITS on my shoulder. Most of my bags are actually crook of the arm bags. Shoulder bags tend to be more casual. Good luck and let us know what you get!

Amy

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
I love carrying my bags in the crook of my arm, but I think certain bags look good that way and others are meant for the shoulder. I don't think the small Chelsea flap would look good on the crook of the arm. That is my opinion although others have theirs. I would go for something bigger if you like to carry it in the crook of your arm. From your self-description, I think the Bleeker zip hobo would look great on you & would fit comfortably over your shoulder. Or what about a Gallery Tote or Ergo Tote for the crook of the arm? Even when I don't need a big purse, I love my Legacy tote. It is so easy to find stuff in there.

Lizabet

Nov 29, 2007
Got the Bleeker Large Flap in Khaki/Coal. I put it on and it just sang - now I have a properly sized bag for me!

Already found the thing too useful, now it's going to battle my Chelsea for my attention darn it. Fits pull-ups and diaper wipes along with wallet, hair accessories, cell/bluetooth, and a big pocket for envelopes, etc without looking bulky...a very useful bag.

Pics when I can talk the hubby into manning the camera.