Potential new job

ZippyWho

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
I went for an interview today and I think this is the job I want. Please help me pray for this job, great TPFers. My current job is a limited term.

Please please help me pray.

Thanks.

Be certain to send a hand-written note thanking them for the interview.

Also add a few reasons you forgot to mention at the interview why you would be the absolute best person for the job.

If you don't send the hand-written note with a regular postage stamp, they may not think you want the job.

Note card can be quite plain and inexpensive. Get one from your mum or a friend if you don't want to buy a box.

Good luck!!!

I put the thank-you letter in the mail yesterday right afterward. I went to several other interviews recently but this is the only one the I sent the thank-you letter because I really like this one.

Thank you TPFers for all the well wishes. I hope to hear from them soon. It's a state job so even if I hear from then, it will be a while.

I really hope you'll get the job! :tup: I myself just heard bad news from a place that I was interviewed to two days ago :sad: Oh well.. We can't give up, right? I already put my papers to another place. Let's hope that's the one for me! :girlsigh: