Potamos birkin on eBay already.. opinions?

1. It looks very halloweeney to me. I'm not a fan.

But - Luxwear is awesome to work with!

2. ^^^ I agree. I think maybe if the canvas was a different color.

3. I don't care for the orange color that much but I have seen a royal blue that was stunning.

4. I think one of the members in here have this birkin but in blue.

5. I prefer the blue. :smile:

6. You're right. It belongs to HermesAddiction, the pictures I saw are in the Ming Birkin thread.

7. Yep, diana you are right, it was HermesA who got it. I like it better in blue too ;)

8. Me no likie.

9. same here...

10. Not my preference either

11. I mostly hate the colors of that bag but the off-center stripes would just drive me crazy!

12. quite... weird...

13. I am bonded to be biased because I have it in blue :shame: On my one, I don't mind the stripes because I think it makes it a bit more interesting, or different than a plain one. BTW, when I ordered it, it was done "sight unseen" so I had absolutely no idea what I would be getting. I was a bit worried until it arrives and I have to say I was quite relieved when I finally saw it IRL :P It definitely looks more casual than a regular Birkin and I think it would be perfect for my really casual and sporty days :smile:

I knew there were a few colors available when I ordered it and I was debating big time which color I should get..... I am so glad that I ordered it in Blue ;)

14. not my cup of tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice