Postman's Lock Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a postman's lock tote? Or looked at one up close? I am looking for a large-ish black bag for work, and love the lovely smooshy leather and gold hardware. Any thoughts v gratefully received!

2. I have seen both colours close up, its a very nice bag, I love the camel personally, its roomy and smart. The leather is divine and I think it would be perfect to fit everything for work. The only downside for me is that I am more of a shoulder / messenger bag type of gal but if you are happy with a handheld, I would say its ideal and ........ dare i say it.......... a bit different from all the bayswaters!

Sorry don't wish to offend anyone I love the bayswater as much as the next person (especially the coral leopard!) but it is nice to have something a little different. Also it is loaded with Mulberry DNA :biggrin:

3. Thanks Jaydee! I am also lusting after a black lily but I tend to carry around the kitchen sink in my bags so worried I might not use it that much. So cute though!