Postmans Lock Shoulder/Satchel

Rachael25

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hi Ladies

Does anyone own this bag? Or has anyone seen it IRL? The lovely SA (?Becky) at BV advised me that it's similar to the daria satchel and advised it as an alternative.

It's not a bag I'm familiar with x

Hi Ladies

Does anyone own this bag? Or has anyone seen it IRL? The lovely SA (?Becky) at BV advised me that it's similar to the daria satchel and advised it as an alternative.

It's not a bag I'm familiar with x

Yes i do. It is just like the Daria satchel in terms of shape and size but depending on which leather you buy it can be slightly more structured, less *slouchy* for want of a better word. Mine is large grain leather which is really robust and more structured than i assume a buffalo one would be ?.

Here you go Rachel.....

Foxglove soft matte postman's lock shoulder bag...

Attachments

• image-1674259758.jpg
    image-1674259758.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 1,027
  • image-133065284.jpg
    image-133065284.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:
Thank you ladies! I love how there's always someone who owns/knows about every bag!

I had never seen or heard of this bag until Becky mentioned it. I'm sure it was only available in one colur but I can't remember what it was, maybe some shade of fudge/brown? Has anyone seen this bag in BV lately?

Mooshooshoo those pics are fab! Love the colour. Does anyone know what other colours it may be available in?

Hi Rachael25 I have the postmans lock shoulder bag in fudge and got her for Xmas- you can see a pic here: http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/which-mulberry-to-buy-as-my-1st-778777-2.html
She is my first Mulberry bag and a wonderful 1st bag-a lovely leather, very soft and deceivingly big, also like others have said the bag can be worn on the shoulder or across the body.
I saw one in BV about 3 weekends ago!
Also I noticed you were looking at the Carter-I almost bought this at BV the weekend I went and it was lovely but decided to save my money, although I did promise myself that if it was there in April (my big 30th Birthday) I would buy her!
If you want any more advice re the Postmans Lock let me know!:smile:

Hi Rachael25 I have the postmans lock shoulder bag in fudge and got her for Xmas- you can see a pic here: http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/which-mulberry-to-buy-as-my-1st-778777-2.html
She is my first Mulberry bag and a wonderful 1st bag-a lovely leather, very soft and deceivingly big, also like others have said the bag can be worn on the shoulder or across the body.
I saw one in BV about 3 weekends ago!
Also I noticed you were looking at the Carter-I almost bought this at BV the weekend I went and it was lovely but decided to save my money, although I did promise myself that if it was there in April (my big 30th Birthday) I would buy her!
If you want any more advice re the Postmans Lock let me know!:smile:

Hi Steaders83!

Thank you for your input, have just read through your reveal thread and your bag is lovely!
What kind of leather is it? It looks quite rigid but is it? Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? And are you familiar with any other colours that this bag came in?

Sorry for all the questions ;)

Rachael x

Hi Steaders83!

Thank you for your input, have just read through your reveal thread and your bag is lovely!
What kind of leather is it? It looks quite rigid but is it? Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? And are you familiar with any other colours that this bag came in?

Sorry for all the questions ;)

Rachael x

Ahh thank you I do love her and is bag I will keep forever! Ask as many questions as you like,this is what I did before I bought mine....The leather is Glossy Buffalo, the bag is very soft but once all your items are in i.e purse, keys,phone etc its rigid and won't fall over. I know that it does come in black but I have never seen it in any of the outlets just ebay. I paid £417 for my bag at the beginning of December, I did see one at BV a few weekends ago but didn't check the price.
I hope you'll join me soon and get yourself a postmans lock:cool: