Postman's Lock Satchel

Bethanh

O.G.
May 24, 2012
Does anyone know if they have discontinued the postman's lock satchel?
I found this bag obliquely after seeing the Edie and loving it. I love the simplicity. It's like a grown up Alexa.
The postman's lock satchel seems to be an updated version of the Edie, and as such, I thought it might be sticking around. But the only version I can find on m.com is the khaki ss on sale. So surely this means that they are no longer making it. And, if so, that's got to be crazy?!
Does anyone have any light to shine on this?

Does anyone know if they have discontinued the postman's lock satchel?
I found this bag obliquely after seeing the Edie and loving it. I love the simplicity. It's like a grown up Alexa.
The postman's lock satchel seems to be an updated version of the Edie, and as such, I thought it might be sticking around. But the only version I can find on m.com is the khaki ss on sale. So surely this means that they are no longer making it. And, if so, that's got to be crazy?!
Does anyone have any light to shine on this?
Do you mean the one in my avatar? :smile:

Thank you DP. Mmmm... Very tempting. :smile:
But it is not on m.com. Does this mean that it is a seasonal style? And therefore that I should leap off the couch and grab it now?!

:tup: You're right it is not on the current M.com, if you telephone the London shops.....Brompton Road apparently has lots of stock left, they may have one left..... Also I have heard the sale may end this week.....:biggrin:

I totally love this style too and really wish they would keep it on. Its another easy one to wear although sometimes I find the clasps can be a bit fiddly.
The mulberry stores definitely used to do international so fingers crossed that this hasn't changed. Hope you find one they are very lovely. Think its the black that I have seen mainly (other than the khaki).
I need to phone them again soon so will see if I can remember to ask if this one is staying into next season (if they know). :smile:

Hello ladies I too love this style and am cursing that I didn't get BOTH black and pebbled beige at the start of the sale. I spoke to a lovely lady in Customer Services this am who confirmed that it is not coming back for AW12.
However maybe once the season is over the product sales figures will be analysed and if it has been a good seller it may be revived in the future.