posting pics for reveal question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do I have to go to photobucket to put pics on here? I don't know if it was me, but it seemed to take forever for only 3 of my pics to download to photobucket and then it took me forever to figure out how to post them here. As you can tell, I'm not very swift on the computer lol. Can't I just somehow copy the pictures onto here from my pics on my computer? Thanks for the help.

2. i like imageshack better than photobucket because i've never had problems with them

3. i use flickr and i love it :smile:

4. Please do not post duplicate questions. You already received an answer in your other thread with a link to the appropriate place to find your answer and ask more questions on posting pics: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/want-post-my-first-reveal-how-do-i-480706.html

You may upload your pictures directly to tPF - the instructions are in the link I posted in your other thread. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.