Posting Photos

Currently not able to post pictures...when I try to upload a file...it has a blank file picture and it will only let me delete. Is this a problem witht the site. Tried turning off my device and restarting but that has not done anything.

Currently not able to post pictures...when I try to upload a file...it has a blank file picture and it will only let me delete. Is this a problem witht the site. Tried turning off my device and restarting but that has not done anything.

Is this occurring on the website or the app?

Posting images is quite easy! You can use the forum's attachment function to attach pictures. Your images will be thumbnailed and attached inline to your post/thread. See the button in the screen capture below? You can find the "Manage Attachment" option every time you write a thread or response, just scroll down below the post editor. Click it, and a popup will spawn. Select a max. of 5 images and click Upload. Just close the window then and submit your post or thread. Voila!

imageposting.gif

Alternatively, if your pictures are hosted with a free image hosting service, you can directly use the image link and wrap

[.img]http://www.domain.com/image.jpg[/img]

tags around it (remove the . before the img). Please make sure not to hotlink off other people's sites though, we don't want to leech their bandwidth. Use ours instead. :amuse:

Hope this helps! :idea:
Hi, I’m new & photo I attached to my response in a thread posted in gigantic duplicates. Can’t find a way to fix it or get help so I reported it myself. Having a hard time navigating this site. Plz help! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi. Since this question is about posting photos, I thought of just asking on this thread instead of starting a new one.

Are there plans to support uploading WebP images? I can imagine it will be good for the forum's storage, since the file size doubles whenever I convert WebP to JPEG just because the forum doesn't accept WebP.