Posting photos of Louis Vuitton All Vachetta Limited edition bags

Hey babes! :wave:

Finally! I bring here my little collection of VVN. Three wonderful Speedys from 3 decades.
I have one from 1980 aprox. (36 years), other from 1993 (33 years) and the last one from 2001 (15 years).

View attachment 3466290
Take a look of the honey patina that's the part I really love :love:
By the way, sometimes I feel I'm a little crazy for have 3 and maybe I need to sell one to be more normal right? hahah.. what do you think in an objective way?
Wow, just wow❤️

Finally! I bring here my little collection of VVN. Three wonderful Speedys from 3 decades.
I have one from 1980 aprox. (36 years), other from 1993 (33 years) and the last one from 2001 (15 years).

View attachment 3466290
By the way, sometimes I feel I'm a little crazy for have 3 and maybe I need to sell one to be more normal right? hahah.. what do you think in an objective way?

Gorgeous collection, HalloweenNight! No, I think that it would be a shame to part with any of these! [emoji173]️

View attachment 3466290
Oh! They are lovely, you are my hero!HaHa. No do not every sell those lovely beauties!. They are in such great condition. I do want more of them Definitely a speedy of any size, and a bucket tote would make me a very happy girl. i fell in love with louis vuitton because of the leather, so having a bag with all vache leather was my dream come true. now that I have one, I really want more. too bad they don't let you order them now. Now I have to hunt for them.

Sad story @ninakt I bought the Alma and when I received it, had a black stain very noticeable (not in pictures of course) and I had to return it :sad:
So, continue only with my Speedys.
Oh no!
The speedies will comfort You as a triple, they are gorgeous!
Speedy IMO is the most beautiful of all the VVN bags anyway. Besides, you wil find another Alma, if you keep searching, I will keep eyes open for you as well.

Omg beautiful bags! I too have a 70’s vvn Speedy, 93 Jp Ann. Nomade Speedy and a SP Nomade Speedy 40

I’ll try to get a trifecta pic of those. I also have a handful of other vvn pieces .. I’ll share some pics of a few below — I was looking for some newer threads w/ vvn pieces...?
how are your bags holding up?

View attachment 4812080

View attachment 4812081

View attachment 4812082
BAG ENVY! (swoons) These are GORGEOUS, and you've maintained them so well! What's the secret?

BAG ENVY! (swoons) These are GORGEOUS, and you've maintained them so well! What's the secret?

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words. I am addicted to the vvn bags no doubt
To be honest... my secret sauce is pure water wipes only.
I understand everyone has a regime they swear by but depending on the condition of the leather to begin with dictates how I care for each piece going forward. Naturally a lot of my vvn bags are vintage- so unless it’s been properly cared for these babies can be very dry and prone to surface cracks. In that case I will use fiebings mink oil PASTE in very very small doses x multiple costs as needed to get the leather back to supple. Be sure to she a a paste not a liquid conditioner- this is very important unless you are not trying to preserve the lighter Vachetta look. After that it’s pure water wipes moving forward and if it’s ever thirsty repeat paste and wipe down with a water wipe to get any excess of. Do NOT use saddle soap. Unless done properly in steps with other products it will dry the soul out of leather, especially these vvn bags. Too many bad scenarios w/ saddle soap I would avoid at all cost.
You would be surprised what you can get done with a water wipe and some time!!
That’s it!