Posting photos of Louis Vuitton All Vachetta Limited edition bags

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Hello everyone :smile:, I am usually over in the Hermes section and I lurk here enjoying seeing all your beautiful bags :smile: My DM was an SA at LV years ago, and used to hand down her lovely LV bags to me...so, LV will always have a place in my heart;). My particular love is LV all Vachetta special Order or Limited edition bags and accessories... The ones I have seen are the PM Bucket bag,The Alma and the Speedy 30cm. If you have or have a photo of any of all vachetta LV bags or accessories or know of some other LV all Vachetta goodies...like the Panda key chain,etc...could you post some photos or information about them? Thank you so much:smile: All the best,docride

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The last time I was in LV I got to see their big book of bags.. ;) There was a page with all the vachette items you can SO.. So maybe go sown to the store and ask to see them.. :smile:

I just wanted to make it clear that the alma and noe ARENT mine!!! I saved the pics to my desktop at work months ago because I was admiring how beautiful the all vachetta bags are... I didnt make out a credit because I couldnt remember if I got them from TPF or the internet. I meant no harm by posting them, I just posted the pics for the OP's reference. The only item that is mine is the money clip... well its my DH's... Sorry for the confusion, I hope nobody was offended.