Postcards from yo momma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My sister just told me about this website http://www.postcardsfromyomomma.com/ It's so funny. It's notes written by moms.
    Here's my favorite gem so far:

"Be careful! PENILE warts are rampant on college campuses.
    Just thought you should know.
    Love,
    Mom"

2. "
    Interesting picture of you on your my spacepage. So how long have you smoked pot???????????//
    Just so you know, potential employers will look to see if you have a myspace page. I’m not sure you’d really want them to see this. Nice URL Address: penis envy………………great
    Mom"

ROFL

3. Okay this is really weird , I just read about this in last months Oprah magazine about 5 minutes ago , freaky

4. GREAT SITE! my friend fwds me emails like this from her mom all of the time. i think we need to post some of those gems here, LOL.

5. Mom: So when we come to Sydney can we stay at yours?
    Mom: Hello?
    Me: Oh. Sure. Well, actually there are a number of awesome hotels just a two minute walk from my house. I’ve just emailed you a bunch of links. Have a look! Am happy to book any of them for you. But, yeah, of course you are welcome to stay at mine, if you really want to.
    Me: Mom?
    Mom: You were welcome to stay in my uterus for nine months, and then my house for 17 years. But I understand, a week at your apartment might be a bit … much. [​IMG]
    Me: Don’t you passive-aggressive-smile-face-ME, woman.
    Mom: **** off. Love you - M.

LOL This one is kinda funny!

6. pretty funny site.

7. I just found this website and it's hilarious!

A funny one I just read was a mom talking about her Mother's Day gift: foot cream and what look like socks. You put the cream on your feet and then put the socks on.

Someone else sent her something similar, but it was hand cream with a pair of gloves.

My favorite part was this: "so I look really cute going to bed. Specially when I do jazz hands for dad."

8. I showed my mom this website and jokingly told her that I should put something she says/sends to me and she says, "But I'd have to say something funny first."

9. Ahahaa!! I like the one where the daughter was in Vegas when the Tiger Wood's scandle broke and her Mom texted her with something along the lines of, "You aren't woman #3 are you??" :roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. Thanks for the link. :nuts:

11. hahaha great stuff

12. Cute.

13. Loved it!! So many funny posts!

14. Haha, too funny!! :lol: Love these:

mom: please delete these conversations when we’re done
    me: mom, no one can read your gmail
    mom: i’m from the nixon era

----

me: hello!
    mom: hello
    me: welcome to the 21st century
    mom: i cant see you
    me: i don’t have a webcam
    mom: when i skyped with your sister i could see her
    me: that was a skype video conference. i can only do instant messaging.
    mom: how is this better than a phone call?
    me: for one, you don’t have to deal with the awkwardness of hanging up on someone when you get sick of talking to them.
    mom: who is this?
    me: ?
    mom: i have no way of knowing who this is.
    me: umm…
    mom: my son would never talk to me this way.

15. :lolots: TY for this thread :lolots: