Post your Yoox finds!

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
We have a thread in Deals & Steals for coupon codes, etc. but I thought it would be fun to start a thread on some of our amazing finds at Yoox.com (my favorite site!).

Starting off with a CRAZY find from two years ago; this is not photoshopped - I really did pay $42 for Cesare Paciotti booties!

attachment.php

Attachments

• paciotti.png
    paciotti.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 3,122
We have a thread in Deals & Steals for coupon codes, etc. but I thought it would be fun to start a thread on some of our amazing finds at Yoox.com (my favorite site!).

Starting off with a CRAZY find from two years ago; this is not photoshopped - I really did pay $42 for Cesare Paciotti booties!

attachment.php

Thanks Katran. I haven't had much time to browse Yoox lately, but will be stalking there soon. I hope this is a good place to ask questions too because many of the brands seem to be European and it would be nice to get international PF input as Yoox doesn't give alot of info.

Last year I ordered cute sneakers from a footwear co called Ruco Line and couldn't find info on them anywhere or from anyone. The request was probably buried in the many threads on the boards. I bought them anyway and the shoes are great.

Thanks Katran. I haven't had much time to browse Yoox lately, but will be stalking there soon. I hope this is a good place to ask questions too because many of the brands seem to be European and it would be nice to get international PF input as Yoox doesn't give alot of info.

Last year I ordered cute sneakers from a footwear co called Ruco Line and couldn't find info on them anywhere or from anyone. The request was probably buried in the many threads on the boards. I bought them anyway and the shoes are great.

definitely! It would be a good place to chat about brands, I sometimes find smaller/lesser known brands and would like input once in a while :smile:

I've made several purchase from Yoox, love them. I need to post pics. My issue is that I'm not familiar with a lot of the brands or the retail prices to know if I'm getting a good deal. Also, their descriptions are almost never correct which makes it difficult.

Another Yoox fan! I always get nice deals from them, maybe not inexpensive but good deals anyway (far better prices than the Outnet IMHO).

Another Yoox fan! I always get nice deals from them, maybe not inexpensive but good deals anyway (far better prices than the Outnet IMHO).

Ha, I agree. Mine can range from cheap to a little pricey, but never retail. And you're right - a lot of the same inventory is on the Outnet, but Yoox is like half their price...

I have really gotten into yoox lately, I like that they have promotions so frequently. I'm careful about brands I don't know, their pricing is not very transparent ("yoox price") and I just order things from brands I know and know the retail price of.

I think they have some of their own brands produced for them.

I love yoox but haven't purchased anything recently. Some of my finds include balenciaga flats and wedge sandals, a Rick Owens leather jacket and a YSL leather jacket. Plus all of the things that I put in my dream box that I forgot to buy! You guys are also right about the outnet. A couple of years ago I got some really great deals (as well as deals I passed up on) but in the last year or so I have found their prices to be uninspiring.

I love yoox but haven't purchased anything recently. Some of my finds include balenciaga flats and wedge sandals, a Rick Owens leather jacket and a YSL leather jacket. Plus all of the things that I put in my dream box that I forgot to buy! You guys are also right about the outnet. A couple of years ago I got some really great deals (as well as deals I passed up on) but in the last year or so I have found their prices to be uninspiring.

Nice :smile: I also have to remind myself to keep checking on my dreambox - I like it because I can monitor a few things I really like and you know right away whether the price went down or not...

I'm going to post some recent finds soon ;)

Wow, so pretty.

I wish their search filters were a little easier. It takes me a long time to find a bargain.

I agree---I usually search by designer and then filter my size...then sort from low to hi. Takes a while but it's a good strategy because the site is just so huge lol