Post your Yoox finds!

And here's the rest of it

Nice haul!

This is my Viktor and Rolf dress I picked up for $100 :graucho:

Amazing! Love it! I still have not figured out yoox yet. It seems like there are some good deals. I get frustrated going thru so many pages. There must be a way to pick & set your fav designers, like you can for your size....but I have not figured that out yet.

Thank you all! It is soo much fun, shopping on YOOX isn't it? (My bank account begs to differ:biggrin:)

Special tip: If you ever need free shipping, and haven't made the minimum $200 purchase, pin an image from YOOX onto your Pinterest site and you will immediately get a code for free shipping, valid for 24 hours ;)

Thank you all! It is soo much fun, shopping on YOOX isn't it? (My bank account begs to differ:biggrin:)

Special tip: If you ever need free shipping, and haven't made the minimum $200 purchase, pin an image from YOOX onto your Pinterest site and you will immediately get a code for free shipping, valid for 24 hours ;)

Nice!! thanks so much for the tip ;)

I was up late shopping on Yoox last night after seeing this thread, they have so many lovely items! I had never been on their site before. My only issue was that I did not know things in your cart could be grabbed up by other shoppers, which isn't any fault of the site...but it would be nice if they let you reserve the the items for 15 min. or something like that. I ended up losing a sweater that I wanted but the other 4 items are being shipped to me :biggrin: I'll come back and let you know what I got and how the process went once they arrive. Thanks for sharing this site!

I was up late shopping on Yoox last night after seeing this thread, they have so many lovely items! I had never been on their site before. My only issue was that I did not know things in your cart could be grabbed up by other shoppers, which isn't any fault of the site...but it would be nice if they let you reserve the the items for 15 min. or something like that. I ended up losing a sweater that I wanted but the other 4 items are being shipped to me :biggrin: I'll come back and let you know what I got and how the process went once they arrive. Thanks for sharing this site!

Agree - things definitely go fast! Especially during the steeper promotions, it's hard to sometimes see everything disappear from your dreambox!

True , there should be minimum time of 15 mins. But yes it is a great site. I love shopping at Yoox...their Fendi and Maison Martin Margiela items are lovely usually.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum