Post Your "Worn In" Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As someone that's new to MK Bags, it would be nice to see how your bags are holding up with wear and age. I know that we mostly post our newer purchases, so I made this thread to specifically showcase the not-so-new bags that have been used on a daily or regular basis.
    I'm particularly hoping to see how the different leathers have held up over time, like Pebbled vs Saffiano. I love the feel of Pebbled leather and I'm quite partial to it, but I also think that some bags might look better in the long run in the Saffiano leather (I'm thinking Hamiltons, they're my fav!). Visuals would help me get a better idea of what to expect.
    Any pictures you share will be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

2. *Bumping*
    Surely someone can snap a picture of their everyday bag :smile:

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392387185.440450.jpg Here is my jet set zip tote. I've been using it nonstop for three months now. No sign whatsoever of wear! The saffiano leather is so easy to maintain and it has more structure to it, so it doesn't puddle like regular leather tends to do. Hope this helps!!!

4. It looks brand new! Thanks for posting :smile:

5. Saffiano leather is so great - whoever invented it is the best. I have a Calvin Klein wallet and makeup bag that are both saffiano leather and they look great.

6. Ditto the saffiano leather. I just got a large jet set tote in saffiano, and I can tell it is going to hold up well. As you can tell by my name, I love Coach too, and their saffiano line is also great. It's a great textured leather that is super light weight. A lot of designers are using now.

7. I have a med Jet Set in Vanilla with Saffiano Leather and I have a seems to be a separation in a crease. Can any body time me how to fix it? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394153181.017965.jpg here is a pix. Please help!!!!!!!!

8. I have a MK Jet Set in Vanilla with Saffiano Leather and I have it seems to be a separation in a crease. Can any body tell me how to fix it?

9. What does the tag with Made in Vietnam AV-1203 mean? I'm a newbie☺️

10. can we get some pics of worn in graysons please?

11. A tip from another poster that helped me a bit was to search ebay to find pictures of used bags. If you type in the name of the bag and select 'used' for the condition then you may be able to find some bags that have gotten some wear.
    I hope that helps!

12. thanks, that's a really good tip

13. I made a video :lol: of the Saffiano Leather and the Pebbled Leather version. It shows how they hold up over time. http://youtu.be/CD_NbuRu7Tc

14. Very helpful! After seeing your video I think I prefer the E/W in Pebbled leather but the N/S in Saffiano lol But I can't picture myself with a N/S, it's so big!

15. ^ nobody seemed to mention tang_tang00 problem. What is the warranty on this kind of defect? Seems like a defect to me anyway.