Post your wishlist for this year!

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
I was looking for a thread about people's wishlists for the year and couldn't find one... So I decided to start it myself! :biggrin:

What is your wishlist for this year?

My current one:
- Speedy Bandoulière 25 Damier Azur
- Pallas BB in Noir OR the regular Pallas in Noir (but these will have to wait probably until Christmas, because these are two expensive canvas bags!!!)
- Alma BB in epi (I want to see the new colors they will release this year! From the current ones, I love the Jonquille)

There's a thread we used to update regularly not sure where it is. I bought a lot last year when I was supposed to be slowing down. So in 2017 I will stick to a few scarves:
*Leopard stole
*Mono shawl in cassis
*Mono shawl in bleu nuit
*Mono shine shawl in noir
*Mono shine shawl in beige

Then I'm DONE. :biggrin:

Reactions: Born4thjuly
I was looking for a thread about people's wishlists for the year and couldn't find one... So I decided to start it myself! :biggrin:

My current one:
- Pallas BB in Noir OR the regular Pallas in Noir (but these will have to wait probably until Christmas, because these are two expensive canvas bags!!!)
- Alma BB in epi (I want to see the new colors they will release this year! From the current ones, I love the Jonquille)
Well thanks to one of your other threads, I can't get the Speedy B in DA out of my head either, and decided I will get it at the end of the year. But that's IT!! ;)

Something in Empreinte noir, can't get the Montaigne bb out of my head.
That's my dream bag, in Noir! Not sure if I'll ever be able to justify the price for myself though. But happy to live vicariously through others. :tup:

I have a small collection already including 3 Speedy bags, but this has been on my list forever. I'm going to make it happen this year:

Speedy Bandoulière 30 in Monogram

There are so many bags I want!

-Speedy B 25 in DE (getting that soon for winning a bet against DH)
-Mini Pochette in DA with rose mono (my first DA piece)
-Pochette accessories in DA (if I find I like the DA)
-Empriente key pouch in marine rouge
-Pochette Metis in regular mono (unless another awesome LE comes out)
-Twice in Empriente Noir (holding my breath for a marine rouge to be released )

Non LV bags
-Hermes Evelyne
-Chanel M/L classic in black caviar w silver hardware
-Longchamp le pliage

I'm a SAHM right now so I'm trying to limit how many bags I get this year. Hermes and Chanel are BIG maybes, contingent upon how soon I go back to work and of course how much taking 2 years off work has hurt my earning potential. DH is really great about letting me shop but I try not to overdo it. My son will be 2 in May so I'm hoping to go back to work soon. If I go back to my old job I might add a LV tote to my list bc I don't mind carrying LV there. But if I get a new job I might use the Longchamp as my work bag. (Just don't like some ppl's reactions to expensive bags sometimes and where I live most ppl carry contemporary designers so I have to feel things out first. Ppl can be so judgmental. Ugh). Or maybe I'll get lucky and won't have to bring work home with me! Lol

There's a thread we used to update regularly not sure where it is. I bought a lot last year when I was supposed to be slowing down. So in 2017 I will stick to a few scarves:
*Leopard stole
*Mono shawl in cassis
*Mono shawl in bleu nuit
*Mono shine shawl in noir
*Mono shine shawl in beige

Then I'm DONE. :biggrin:
Yeah, I think I've seed this thread around before, but I couldn't find it... :sad: and I did search for it.
I love LV shawls! Just can't justify the money yet. One day I'll buy one :smile:

Well thanks to one of your other threads, I can't get the Speedy B in DA out of my head either, and decided I will get it at the end of the year. But that's IT!! ;)
It's such an amaaaaazing bag! So beautiful! And I think it has a great price point. Oh, I won't even get started, because I'm the Crazy Speedy B Lady, lol :biggrin:

I have a small collection already including 3 Speedy bags, but this has been on my list forever. I'm going to make it happen this year:

Speedy Bandoulière 30 in Monogram
This is an awesome bag! I wish to have a Mon Mono Speedy B 30 one day.

My current one:
I was just eyeing the Pallas BB online today. It's such a pretty bag. Definitely pricey for canvas but I love the pop of color. I wish the cherry didn't have vachetta handles though.

I was just eyeing the Pallas BB online today. It's such a pretty bag. Definitely pricey for canvas but I love the pop of color. I wish the cherry didn't have vachetta handles though.
I wish no colorway had the vachetta handles. These handles are what always made me not want this bag. And I do love vachetta, I love patina, it's just that I think this bag REALLY doesn't look good when it's new with those almost white vachetta handles. However, I randomly watched a review on the Pallas BB in Noir on youtube and OH, I LOVE those handles!!! They just go so well with the bag. I fell in love instantly, but I can't afford that bag right now. I'll see how things go during this year and I'll hopefully grab it near Christmas.

There are so many bags I want!

-Speedy B 25 in DE (getting that soon for winning a bet against DH)
-Mini Pochette in DA with rose mono (my first DA piece)
-Pochette accessories in DA (if I find I like the DA)
-Empriente key pouch in marine rouge
-Pochette Metis in regular mono (unless another awesome LE comes out)
-Twice in Empriente Noir (holding my breath for a marine rouge to be released )

Non LV bags
-Hermes Evelyne
-Chanel M/L classic in black caviar w silver hardware
-Longchamp le pliage

I'm a SAHM right now so I'm trying to limit how many bags I get this year. Hermes and Chanel are BIG maybes, contingent upon how soon I go back to work and of course how much taking 2 years off work has hurt my earning potential. DH is really great about letting me shop but I try not to overdo it. My son will be 2 in May so I'm hoping to go back to work soon. If I go back to my old job I might add a LV tote to my list bc I don't mind carrying LV there. But if I get a new job I might use the Longchamp as my work bag. (Just don't like some ppl's reactions to expensive bags sometimes and where I live most ppl carry contemporary designers so I have to feel things out first. Ppl can be so judgmental. Ugh). Or maybe I'll get lucky and won't have to bring work home with me! Lol

That's my dream Chanel bag too! I love the jumbo, but I think it would be too heavy with a bad shoulder, so the M/L black caviar SHW is on my wishlist.

Reactions: sonaturallyme
I wish no colorway had the vachetta handles. These handles are what always made me not want this bag. And I do love vachetta, I love patina, it's just that I think this bag REALLY doesn't look good when it's new with those almost white vachetta handles. However, I randomly watched a review on the Pallas BB in Noir on youtube and OH, I LOVE those handles!!! They just go so well with the bag. I fell in love instantly, but I can't afford that bag right now. I'll see how things go during this year and I'll hopefully grab it near Christmas.
I hope you're able to get it. A nice patina does make the bag look even prettier. What color are you hoping for? Noir?

It's on my "eventually" list once I'm back to work. Maybe not 2017 but eventually. I think if I get it, I'm going to put a twilly on the handles.

That's my dream Chanel bag too! I love the jumbo, but I think it would be too heavy with a bad shoulder, so the M/L black caviar SHW is on my wishlist.
Yep. I like the jumbo but I have fibromyalgia so I tend to keep to smaller bags. Plus I'm short (5'2" ish) so the jumbo looked kinda big on me. I still wanted it until I read through the regrets thread on the Chanel forum and a lot of ppl said they sold the jumbo bc it was heavy.