Post your wishlist for this year!

Dying to get the pouchette metis in monogram. Love love love that bag!!
Also, the Amber sunnies are TDF! Tried them on over the weekend. Wish the price tag wasn't so high! :shocked:

29b8dd13bb2549615f6bfe2215b8ffe5.jpg

I want this!

I haven't made any purchases in over a year. So here's my list this year:

1. Keepall 45 B DG
2. Pegase 55 DG
3. Porte Documents Voyage PM DG
4. Nice BB
5. Horizon Accessories Pouch Monogram and DG

louis-vuitton-silk-square-masters-lvxkoons--M70614_PM1_Other view.jpg
1) Vernis Alma Degrade Magenta in either PM or BB - I probably have missed out on it. And there are issues with black specks being found in the Vernis leather.
2) Fall 2017 Vernis/Mono Alma BB in Magenta - Can you tell I love this shade of pink? I like this casual take on the Alma. It's a bit sportier as well, which is a style I'm leaning towards more and more.
3) Vernis Alma Amarante in either PM or BB - So apparently, the PM Vernis will be discontinued. I'm still torn on which size to get because I like the large surface area for the chameleon Amarante shade to shine.
4) LV Masters X Koons Silk Scarves - I'd like to put these up on my wall. I was inspired by a LVoer on tpf who framed their Van Gogh piece. I was into the shawls to wear but I think I'd rather go for the scarves. The gold embroidery is what pulled me in.
5) Nuit Blanche Sunglasses in Gold - They're ridiculous. They're outrageous. I need them.
6) Bosphore Backpack - Sadly discontinued this year. It's probably my favourite backpack LV has ever done. Apparently there's a new Montsouris coming up. Annoyingly, they've removed the vachetta base. I'm not sure it's an improvement on the design but we'll see.
7) Eva Clutch in Monogram - Also discontinued, I'm afraid. I admit to having monogram exhaustion years ago. I rolled my eyes everytime I saw LV's iconic print. But we were out at dinner one evening, and I spotted this really chic lady sitting at her table and having a conversation with her friend while her kid was happily munching on his food. The Eva was the right size, the right shape, and had a carefree attitude to it that recaptured my love for the Monogram. The Pallas Clutch would be my alternative choice.
8) Resort 2018 SLGs - I love Japan. That's all the reason I need. Now, where's that money tree when you need it? Onegai-shimasu. :girlsigh: