Post your wedding shoes...

My dress has gold and silver treads in the design. Plus a full tulle skirt with embroidery.

I am thinking

Picture192.jpg

HalieB, these are stunning - but can you still get them (or are you lucky enough to own a pair already? Your wedding dress sounds similar to mine and i'm desperately hunting for the Very Croise grey satin but can't find them in a 38/38.5 anywhere!!

^they are! i love mine.

meggy: i wish i can go out and purchase them today, but i need to behave. i purchased a couple of things from theory and some beauty products.
self control is a new thing for me and thinking about what i just bought it really is not working out all that great. lol

ETA: your dress is GORGEOUS. it sorta reminded me of mine.

I love Theory!! I am wearing a Theory top right now :smile: I completely understand what you mean about needing to behave. I stayed away from this forum for 2 months because I didn't want to be tempted to buy anything!! I'm a little jealous that I found them online right now because they have my size and it's a bit cheaper than what I paid at Saks. I am telling myself, though, that with the cost of shipping them over here (that store is in the UK) and the customs fees, I wouldn't be saving that much money. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

And about the dress--thanks!! It's very vintage-styled to me which is exactly what I wanted! Neat that it reminded you of yours :smile:

Hi All! I tied the knot this past August! Most exciting part of the wedding (other than the hubbs) was wearing these shoes!
Betsey Johnson
l_010ca5c4435832cc55159628d8d9fb3c.jpg

***Eeeeeek my first post!!!!!:yahoo:***

Last edited:
I feel super cheesy posting these, but I just loved these shoes and I had to find a good reason to justify to my fiance spending over $1000 for shoes. (I had to pay quite a mark up because they were sold out and I just had to have them). Its the dior extreme gold snake shoes that Sarah Jessica Parker wears to her first wedding on the movie.

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This is my dress.

jlmcouture.com/assets/JimHjelm/br/large/8800.jpg

jlmcouture.com/assets/JimHjelm/br/altview/8800_x1.jpg

I wish I had the actual dress, but I just ordered it. My shoes came in a month ago.

^^Marissa ....very nice!!!

I was mad tonight....so I decided to be bad...I ordered these MB's.....

neimanmarcus.com/products/mt/NMX0BAY_mt.jpg

I should have pics up next week.
I know I already have the CL's as my wedding shoe....but....I think you should have 2 just in case your feet start to hurt. These heels are shorter lol

I completly understand you Stinas. I was upset a week ago and bought these:

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/7#7-m...n-couloured-glass-beads-and-pearls--6,4,4,7,3

I wish I had as many shoe options for my wedding as you!

Well here they are.....
Im going to keep both of them. Wear my CL's until my feet hurt then put on the MB's. Wow...I sound spoiled lol
I love them both, but think the MB's will be a lot more comfy since the heel is shorter, buut I am a CL girl so I have to start off with them.
DSC03257.jpg

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03262.jpg

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03266.jpg

DSC03267.jpg

DSC03268.jpg

No designer names on mine. These are from 1991 & I was making about 15K/year working full-time at Round Table Pizza while going to college (Surprisingly, still one of the best work environments and managers I have ever encountered). I had them dyed to match the Ivory silk & lace w/burgundy trim wedding gown & veil that I designed & made myself. All total, the shoes, gown & veil came to about $500 including an airline ticket that was part of the process (not including whatever value there was to my labor...how much does it cost these days for 72 hours for a wedding seamstress?)

Oh & I outgrew these (& all my old 6.5 shoes) after my 1st pregnancy, so now my kids won't let me get rid of them because they love them & will sneak into my closet to try them on.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Total cost for our small family wedding was about $3K. Boy, have times changed.