Post your wedding shoes...

hi everybody,this is my first post and i must say that i fell in love with this forum.. can't stop reading it.

regarding the wedding shoes, i got married 3 years ago and i didn't wear an expensive pair of shoes, i don't even remember the brand but searching through the net I got astonished by this pair of balenciaga shoes for a perfect wedding..

what do you think? ;)

Attachments

• sandalpelle_194858WA0V08106_Fbis.jpg
    sandalpelle_194858WA0V08106_Fbis.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 450
These were mine:
wedding2.jpg

Girls, sorry for off top! I need help with sizing. :excl: How Bow T Dorcet runs? I`m 39 in Ron Rons and don`t have opportunity to try Bow T this time. I`m usually 38.5 US and wide feet. Hope you will help.:sos:

I think you might be better off posting a question in the sizing thread of the CL subforum,I'm sure they will help you there;)

hehehe laureen . . . how can i say no to you? :graucho:

[note: copied from my post to a thread in the CL subforum! come by and visit us there too!]

NO i'm not getting married anytime soon, but yes, i've found the shoes i'm wearing! much as i'm tempted to break them out now, i'm determined to keep them in tissue until i get married :yahoo: so i've got my something blue:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

as one of the boys said, it's like lingerie, for your feet! :graucho:

These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Could you name the model of these shoes? I guess it`s not possible to find them now...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Could you name the model of these shoes? I guess it`s not possible to find them now...

Aqua Mouche Zeppa.. and no, it's pretty impossible to find these now. eBay will be your only hope and they rarely pop up on there. I know a LOT of girls on the CL forum who would die for a pair of them!!! :sad:

In the strange but true, I took off my pretty white heels towards the end of the reception and put them under my chair and some one took them! Really? Who steals the brides shoes?? :wtf: