Post your VDay gifts here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so I saw this in the bags forums and would love to see what cupid brought in the way of jewelry, cause lets be real here even though its a purse forum we all know jewelry is the biggest seller on Valentines Day so lets see what you got :graucho::graucho::graucho:

I wont get my gift till tonight so I will post for sure

2. I made a thread for mine, DH was so excited he have it to me early! He also said he has something else for me tonight!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392386019.684395.jpg

My very first ROLEX!!! Ladies Datejust with diamond bezel and diamond markers. I'm in love with it!!!

3. Waiting with popcorn- I got a bottle of Chanel #5; no jewelry for me this year. However, I will smell great :roflmfao:

4. i actually like the silver Rolex's, my 1st was silver and now I've been obsessed with the leather strap Daytona and going to check some out this weekend

5. I must admit I am very happy with mine. I think he did a great job. I love leather straps but find that they never fit me... My wrists are tiny!!!

6. I don't have a significant other....so I treated myself to pandora cherry blossom clips! LOL

Attached Files:

7. I say, good for you! They are very pretty

8. My new watch

Attached Files:

9. I got a SFA gift card! I'm going to apply it to the gold bracelet I just ordered -- really glad to have the gift that fits!

10. Ooh, that's pretty!

11. Thank you :smile:

12. The cats got me these Mimi So Phoenix feather earrings, rose gold with black diamonds (and the matching necklace).

Attached Files:

13. Ooh update. DH came by with a gorgeous silver charm on a chain -- it's a racehorse on a pedestal, super heavy with a bloodstone base engraved (when turned over) with a horseshoe.
    I love it!