Post your Van Cleef family portrait!

I'm sooo jealous!! Lol
Congrats! What an incredible family!!:heart::heart::heart:
Stardust, your TQ collection is breathtaking. That necklace...sigh...drool....
Absolutely gorgeous pieces!!!! The 20 is amazing!!!
OMG I am SOOOO in love with your Turquoise collection!!!
And the way you wear the Rose de Noel with the VA is just P E R F E C T I O N !!!!!
Thank you so much all! These had been very lucky find. Hopefully one day, VCA will find a good mine and bring back TQ.

Here's to wishing everyone a merry xmas! xoxo

Thought it would be fun to see everyones collections. I know some of us have great stuff and a wonderfull collection. Please add your VCA family pics ..:P I will start with my humble but happy collection.

5 Motif MOP YG
5 Motif Onyx YG
5 Motif Turquoise YG

2 Motif MOP dangle earrings.

I will update as it grows!

hi love, which one out of the onyx and MOP do you gravitate towards more? I’m having so much trouble deciding which one out of the two to get! I have a sweet MOP and a rose des vents with mop but that onyx gives so much pop!! Idk if it’ll clash much with my other MOP pieces?? Also I feel like the black will still go well with everything like mop does? Do you find this true?

Thank you dear! :smile:

Yes my 10 motifs is the most recent purchase. The HP is from 2013 of course lol it is what started my love for VCA
and the Vintage bracelet and ring and the Magic pendant were bought in between 2017-2020. My malachite pieces
are all in great shape but the bracelet got very dull and cloudy due to water/sweat/chemicals exposure :sad:
I think since it's most that touch the skin it can catch everything! I noticed that it lost it's shine once I got back
from the nails salon, I did not take it off when in session which included lotions, alcohol, water etc
Now I am aware that the 10 motifs will be touching my skin as well but I think it'll not be as bad hopefully
I just need to take more care of it. Malachite are stunning but also extremely delicate.

Have you thought of replacing the motifs on your 20?
I hate that it cost a lot of money and not sure if it's worth it really..
I am thinking of replacing my bracelet motifs in the near future.

Magic pendants are super versatile I love them! I own quite a few and I seem to wear them all the time!
I hardly wear any of my other jewelry now a days :lol: :lol: I just feel more comfortable wearing it and it works
pretty well with most of my outfits.

You have the most beautiful VCA collection I've ever seen! A dream collection :heart:
You really need to introduce a Magic pendant to your VCA family sometime soon :smile:

Thank you so much for your kind words.....YES I am adding a Magic Pendant! I a deciding which one to get - it is hard.