Post your Van Cleef family portrait!

Thank you Catseyes, I am hoping to add one or two things when we go overseas in June as there are no VCA stores here in Oz. We are travelling via Dubai where there is no tax and a really big VCA store.

Oh yes, you must get another piece then.....no doubt. You can justify it by saying that everytime you look at it, you'll remember this time in your life in Dubai.....You think you'll add more WG?

Oh yes, you must get another piece then.....no doubt. You can justify it by saying that everytime you look at it, you'll remember this time in your life in Dubai.....You think you'll add more WG?

I agree. I am thinking about the WG frivole earrings, they only come in small but I have a small face so they should suit me. I just have to stop spending my money on small things and start saving!

Do you know how much the pave bracelet is? Does it only come in WG? It must be STUNNING! I don't know if anyone here has it actually??

The pave Alhambra bracelet comes in both WG and YG. I tried on the YG version about a week ago and it is stunning but all of my other pieces are WG so I would definitely get the WG version if I were fortunate enough to be able to acquire this piece.

I had the same reaction to the Magic pave pendant. I tried it on in December and again on Sunday night at VCA.

I really, really want it............but the price is just killing me...............

(but I think I would wear it every single day.......so the cost per wear is pennies, right?)

I definitely think so LTL! You should go for it, since it's still calling your name.

BTW, did your gorgeous diamond get set???

I definitely think so LTL! You should go for it, since it's still calling your name.

BTW, did your gorgeous diamond get set???

CG - I should just go for it, right? It can see myself wearing it with everything....uggg

I'm going to ber in LV again in a few weeks, maybe by then I can justify the 23K pricetag.

and YES, I did get my stone mounted. Right now, it's in a simple platinum setting. Truth be told, I was a bit disappointed when I saw it in person. I had Leon Mege make the mounting and it's a little thinner than I expected. The quality is there, I just expected something more substantial (if that makes sense)

But it's ok because I'm going to remount it into a pave band, similar to the one Reese Witherspoon's wearing.

CG - I should just go for it, right? It can see myself wearing it with everything....uggg

I'm going to ber in LV again in a few weeks, maybe by then I can justify the 23K pricetag.

and YES, I did get my stone mounted. Right now, it's in a simple platinum setting. Truth be told, I was a bit disappointed when I saw it in person. I had Leon Mege make the mounting and it's a little thinner than I expected. The quality is there, I just expected something more substantial (if that makes sense)

But it's ok because I'm going to remount it into a pave band, similar to the one Reese Witherspoon's wearing.

You really should! It'll be well worth it, considering how often you'll wear it. If it were me, I'd also ask them to make an extension for it so you can wear it with turtlenecks and such. Personally, I don't think I'd ever take that baby off. :smile:

I'm so sorry you were disappointed in the mounting for your stunning diamond. But, you're right, a pave band would be amazing with that knockout!

Earrings....

Vintage Alhambra

DSC03952-1.jpg

Frivole

IMG_0520.jpg

I do have a couple more that I don't have a picture of.....I'll take a pic tomorrow and post then.

Sbelle - looking at your photos makes me want to run out and buy some more earrings!
Thanks everyone for posting - every piece is beautiful!