Post your Van Cleef family portrait!

Love the consistency here. It’s nearly a VCA onyx YG capsule collection. :rolleyes:
The first two are on my short term BUY NOW list and I’m thinking about the fourth in the longer term. :heart:
Thank you so very much Mali, You have great taste... you SHOULD get the first two... the 20 motif and the Magic bracelet. The movement on those two alone will have you in love.. and wearing it as a straight man, adds to the appeal and attraction to and for me and attracts major attention to all that view it... I know they would look amazing on you. The fourth one, The VCA Magic Single Pendant is amazing... you can wear the chain doubled or wear it long... The VCA Pure (the third one) has a lovely appeal, it is not much sought after, or even seen a lot, that is why I was attracted to it. It is like a pillow in it's dimensions and looks amazing in person. I can't wait for you to get your VCA onyx YG capsule collection. You will ROCK !
"J!m"

Thank you so very much Mali, You have great taste... you SHOULD get the first two... the 20 motif and the Magic bracelet. The movement on those two alone will have you in love.. and wearing it as a straight man, adds to the appeal and attraction to and for me and attracts major attention to all that view it... I know they would look amazing on you. The fourth one, The VCA Magic Single Pendant is amazing... you can wear the chain doubled or wear it long... The VCA Pure (the third one) has a lovely appeal, it is not much sought after, or even seen a lot, that is why I was attracted to it. It is like a pillow in it's dimensions and looks amazing in person. I can't wait for you to get your VCA onyx YG capsule collection. You will ROCK !
"J!m"
You are too kind. I know you surprise many in a great positive way. :flowers::heart:

You are too kind. I know you surprise many in a great positive way. :flowers::heart:
Aw shucks... Thank you. You know me all too well... I really enjoy surprising people that way... The true purpose of me gaining and acquiring wealth is to be able to give it all away. All the gifts I give come from Tiffany & Co... even down to the notecards. When I am able to afford to start giving VCA as gifts... I promise, you will be the first on my gift giving list !:flowers:
"J!m"