Post your Van Cleef family portrait!

here's a pic of my family. i hope to add a few more pieces and then i'm done (famous last words)!

OMG, diamond Frivole! Gorgeous and a complete set. I love it!!!
What a treat to see such gorgeous collections! Thank you, sjunky, for starting this thread!

YW. I really hope you add your pieces! :smile:
Thanks for starting this Sjunky!!!:ty:
YW. This is wayyy better than the VCA website and a boutique!

It is so lovely to see all the beautiful collections :faint:, its only when you see everything posted do you realise what a collection you all have.

I only have 2 pieces and I will post a pic when I have added to it!:lol:

Earrings....

Vintage Alhambra

DSC03952-1.jpg

Frivole

IMG_0520.jpg

I do have a couple more that I don't have a picture of.....I'll take a pic tomorrow and post then.
AMazing earring Collection. Earrings and bracelets are my faves! Rings too!
Wow, ladies, thank you for all of the droolworthy photos.

Here are my 3 pieces.

They are WG 20 Motif Turquoise Vintage and the matching ring.

Single motif MOP WG.
I know you love your WG. Your 20 piece turq is TDF!

OMG these collections are so beautiful girls!! I love seeing how different people collect different items from one big collection - so interesting! They are all beautiful, both big families and small!!

I think we should start a Cartier and Tiffany's family album too... although there is a Tiffany's thread already I think! I can actually say I have a Cartier family now! :biggrin:

HAHA! I saw the WG/TURQ bracelet on some teenager on the beach outside the Ritz Carlton in Naples and had to look it up (which is how I found THIS site!) to find out who made it... there was a boutique in Naples as it happened and I had TOTAL sticker shock at the $1500 too! I almost laughed it off until I caught the addiction ... my very first piece of fine jewellery I ever bought myself was the YG/MOP bracelet!

I have the same one in cream! But am seriously thinking of buying a pink Smythson one just because!! :smile: Once everything is insured and I feel like I can leave it out a bit more I'd love to have one great jewelry box with all my goodies in it! :smile:

OH MY!!! Okay really trying not to play favourites here but your collection is so GIRLIE AND SPARKLY!!! LOVE LOVE THE DIAMOND NECKLACE!!!!!

WOW Sbelle you are the VCA earring QUEEN! What a collection!!!

Okay here is my little "family"!

Lotus Earrings :love::love: (my fav family member I think!)
IMG_9183-1.jpg

20 motif WG/MOP
5 motif WG/TURQ
5 motif YG/MOP

And my sweets!
IMG_9178.jpg

I've bought and returned or sold a lot of items along the way!!! LOL... I've had very forgiving Sales Associates, what can I say! Looking back at my pics I can't believe I've exchanged a 10 motif, a 20 motif, a socrates, 2 magic pendants, one vintage pedant and a pair of sweet earrings! :amazed: Indecisive much? LOL! :P In the end I think I ended up with the right collection for me, though I still lust after a few pieces for sure!!

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

Nice collection Jenn. Those earrings steal the show! Nice to see wg and YG pices!
I can not wrap my brain around a bracelet costing 1500. I used to live in NYC and look in the VCA boutique windows and I always thought everything was so expensive. If onlly I just walked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of you ladies have such beautiful collections. Here's my small but much loved collection: 1 vintage Alhambra 5-motif turquoise bracelet in WG and 1 vintage Alhambra 5-motif rose gold bracelet. Next addition will be something in carnelian.

View attachment 1614012

Fab!~ I really love the Rose Gold!

Great thread! Everyone has such beautiful collections! I will try to post some pics in the next few days of my small family :smile:
Please please do!!!
I am so in love with this thread! I will try to contribute tonight when I get home!
Yay. Love it!

Here is my small family:

WG MOP Vintage Alhambra Bracelet
WG MOP and Grey MOP Magic BTF Ring
WG MOP Magic Pendant
WG Pave Magic Pendant

I also tried a modeling shot with the BTF ring, bracelet, and one of my estate diamond tennis bracelets.

My dream is to add the Pave Magic ring, a Pave Vintage Alhambra Bracelet, the Perlee Pave Clover Bracelet in WG, and maybe the small Cosmos pendant.

Attachments

• VCA 1.JPG
    VCA 1.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 5,350
  • VCA2.JPG
    VCA2.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 5,011
  • VCA3.JPG
    VCA3.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 5,094
  • VCA4.JPG
    VCA4.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 5,735
Here is my small family:

WG MOP Vintage Alhambra Bracelet
WG MOP and Grey MOP Magic BTF Ring
WG MOP Magic Pendant
WG Pave Magic Pendant

I also tried a modeling shot with the BTF ring, bracelet, and one of my estate diamond tennis bracelets.

My dream is to add the Pave Magic ring, a Pave Vintage Alhambra Bracelet, the Perlee Pave Clover Bracelet in WG, and maybe the small Cosmos pendant.
Great collection. I really want a BTF ring and that Pave Magic is gorgeous! I read that you wear it fairly often, that is good.
I have that on my Lottery list.:lol:

Great collection. I really want a BTF ring and that Pave Magic is gorgeous! I read that you wear it fairly often, that is good.
I have that on my Lottery list.:lol:

Thanks! I wear the Magic pave almost every day even though my wardrobe is fairly casual. I believe in wearing my pieces and if I waited for an occasion they would never make it out of the safe. VCA would definitely be my first stop if I won the lottery!

Thanks! I wear the Magic pave almost every day even though my wardrobe is fairly casual. I believe in wearing my pieces and if I waited for an occasion they would never make it out of the safe. VCA would definitely be my first stop if I won the lottery!

OMG you have a beautiful collection! I'm with you on the pave 5 motif bracelet - I would LOVE to add that to my collection one day! I've been out on Bloor Street quite a bit these last few weeks and every time I pass Birks I see your magic pave pendant and it stops me in my tracks!! SO beautiful!!!

OMG you have a beautiful collection! I'm with you on the pave 5 motif bracelet - I would LOVE to add that to my collection one day! I've been out on Bloor Street quite a bit these last few weeks and every time I pass Birks I see your magic pave pendant and it stops me in my tracks!! SO beautiful!!!

Thanks! The Magic pave pendant is the first VCA piece that truly made my heart stop and I am so thrilled to have it!

Thanks! The Magic pave pendant is the first VCA piece that truly made my heart stop and I am so thrilled to have it!

I had the same reaction to the Magic pave pendant. I tried it on in December and again on Sunday night at VCA.

I really, really want it............but the price is just killing me...............

(but I think I would wear it every single day.......so the cost per wear is pennies, right?)

WOW! This thread is amazing! I love everything about it! :drool:

I hope to be able to contribute one day. The two items high on my VCA wishlist are also high in price! Might be a few years... :P

What items are on your wishlist?

G&SMommy, stunning collection!

You are the queen of earrings sbelle! Just fab!!

MP4, I also have a 2 item collection right now, when I add to it, I will post. In my mind any item of VCA is a beautiful piece to own and use:smile: