Post your Van Cleef family portrait!

Thanks for starting this Sjunky!!!:ty:

It is so lovely to see all the beautiful collections :faint:, its only when you see everything posted do you realise what a collection you all have.

I only have 2 pieces and I will post a pic when I have added to it!:lol:

Beautiful collections ladies! Can't wait to see other collections.

How did you all start your collection? I remember the good (?) old days when I walked into the boutique thinking I would be happy to get 'one' alhambra pendant :sweatdrop:

What a gorgeous collection!! May I ask you to share the details on your jewelry box that I see behind your jewelry? It looks so pretty!!! TIA!!

thanks everyone for the sweet comments. i ordered this through pottery barn online a few years ago. it was the medium size. it's faux leather but i really loved the compartments and color and didn't want to spend a fortune on a smythson one.

Beautiful collections ladies! Can't wait to see other collections.

How did you all start your collection? I remember the good (?) old days when I walked into the boutique thinking I would be happy to get 'one' alhambra pendant :sweatdrop:

Mine was the WG/MOP bracelet, for about $1,500 and I think I went back a few times until I got up the nerve to buy it :smile: Then I got the rest of my MOP set next.

Earrings....

Vintage Alhambra

DSC03952-1.jpg

Frivole

IMG_0520.jpg

I do have a couple more that I don't have a picture of.....I'll take a pic tomorrow and post then.