Post your uptown pouch pics!

Jan 28, 2015
I know there are a couple of small threads of people asking questions about the uptown pouch, but I couldn’t find a thread with people posting photos of theirs.

so please share photos/your thoughts on the uptown clutch. I’m considering either the black mock croc or the black pebbled leather

I will start! I’ve got a black mock croc one. It’s stunning, but unfortunately due to it being mock crock the clutch is quite tight and stiff and it’s not easy to get things in and out. And it does not fit much at all. So I can’t say I’m completely satisfied with it...
View attachment 4752377 View attachment 4752378

Beautiful bag! Looks lovely on you. I did hear that about the opening being limited... do you think it would be better with the pebbled leather? I only carry a phone and card holder so hopefully would be ok for me

Beautiful bag! Looks lovely on you. I did hear that about the opening being limited... do you think it would be better with the pebbled leather? I only carry a phone and card holder so hopefully would be ok for me
I haven’t tried the pebbled leather one, but I would assume that it (and the smooth leather one) would be more flexible. You should be fine with what you want to fit in it! Mine fits an iPhone Pro in a very slim case, a slim cardholder, a lipstick and (a very slim :biggrin:) handheld mirror without a problem. Just kinda tough to get them out.
The best for you would be to try both versions in order to understand what works best for you. I’m actually thinking about getting a white one in smooth leather in the future...

Reactions: Handbaglover222
I picked up the poudre grain version in black with coordinating quilted card holder. The gold pops against the black.

It’s slim but it is a pouch. I can fit my iPhone 11, cardholder, lipgloss and key fob.

I forwent the smooth leather in fear of an inevitable scratch from laying on table. I plan to buy a lighter color later this year.

When I initially unpacked the item, I noticed smudges on the inside flap using a flashlight (gotta be thorough). I used Apple Guard leather cleaner on the entire bag followed by Cadillac leather, and it’s pristine. This tells me the poudre will be easy to maintain.

Attachments

• 46D75DD0-2EE2-4845-915E-D0271ED0BA06.jpeg
    46D75DD0-2EE2-4845-915E-D0271ED0BA06.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 70
I picked up the poudre grain version in black with coordinating quilted card holder. The gold pops against the black.

It’s slim but it is a pouch. I can fit my iPhone 11, cardholder, lipgloss and key fob.

I forwent the smooth leather in fear of an inevitable scratch from laying on table. I plan to buy a lighter color later this year.

When I initially unpacked the item, I noticed smudges on the inside flap using a flashlight (gotta be thorough). I used Apple Guard leather cleaner on the entire bag followed by Cadillac leather, and it’s pristine. This tells me the poudre will be easy to maintain.

Love these! The leather looks so nice and the gold logo stands out nicely too. Makes me want a YSL card holder as well!

I will start! I’ve got a black mock croc one. It’s stunning, but unfortunately due to it being mock crock the clutch is quite tight and stiff and it’s not easy to get things in and out. And it does not fit much at all. So I can’t say I’m completely satisfied with it...
View attachment 4752377 View attachment 4752378
I know you said that you are not quite satisfied with it, but I find it’s beautiful and looks amazing on you! It also looks bigger than I imagined it to be...

So happy I found this thread!!! Thinking of purchasing this in the black pebbled leather as I'm worried the smooth one will easily scratch, I'd love to hear people's experience of the wear and tear on the smooth leather, all these pouches are stunning!!! :amazed:

So pretty! I love this colour. Is it a true bright white, or more of an off white/beige/cream colour?
I want the black and white now oops!

The color is not bright white, but I would not say warm/cream white either. It has a very,very slight gray tone to it but can easily appear warm white with light (like in the photo above). I will take a photo of it during daytime. It's just cloudy here at the moment, so it's difficult to get the correct color.

I think you can't go wrong with any color. I like this white, grained leather version so much - it can look casual during daytime, and formal at night. If i didn't have too many black bags already, I would also get the black, grained leather version.