Post your treesje deals/ sales here - chat allowed

Aster Alice has 50 % off Magnolias with code MAG now through the 15th I think. A full size comes out to 297.50. I so wish I liked the leather of the Bordeaux, but I prefer the smooth matte of the purple and charcoal. I am pretty sure discount of 40% or more means no returns, so be sure you want one, I would check her website for details.

Cocolo said:
Aster Alice has 50 % off Magnolias with code MAG now through the 15th I think. A full size comes out to 297.50. I so wish I liked the leather of the Bordeaux, but I prefer the smooth matte of the purple and charcoal. I am pretty sure discount of 40% or more means no returns, so be sure you want one, I would check her website for details.

Thanks! I wish it came in more colours. I already bought the large charcoal from AA on sale but not as good as 50% off! I wish I could find it in burgundy- plum-wine shade, grey or cream.

Treesje's going to be on myhabit.com again tomorrow (Friday 15 June). From the previews, it looks like the same bags from the last time they were on MH - Roadster tote, Sidecar crossbody, probably some Nohos.