Post your TOM FORD Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

wheeee ladies!!! my Summer Palette just landed and OHHHH EEEEMMMM GEEEEE is it gorgy!!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

it's called "Unabashed"... haven't had a chance to try but will keep you updated!

no filter, indirect sunlight:

I'm really curious to know if the red lipstick pictured in the summer campaign photos is actually a new shade. It's in the white packaging and looks more opaque than the spring sheers. Haven't seen it online or in any of the blog mentions, though...

i think it's the same from spring release mistikat, i have it and it actually doesn't apply sheer on me, especially with a heavier hand.

Has anyone had any success finding summer fling lately? My SA said she was able to get me one almost a month now, I even pre paid & nothing :sad:

lolakitten, i know it's sold out here at BG :sad: it's my fave from the spring release too...

i think it's the same from spring release mistikat, i have it and it actually doesn't apply sheer on me, especially with a heavier hand.

lolakitten, i know it's sold out here at BG :sad: it's my fave from the spring release too...

Carlinha, I think you're right. Since they are sold out of most of it, I wonder why they would photograph it with the summer collection? Haven't heard that they are being rereleased.

wheeee ladies!!! my Summer Palette just landed and OHHHH EEEEMMMM GEEEEE is it gorgy!!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

it's called "Unabashed"... haven't had a chance to try but will keep you updated!

no filter, indirect sunlight:

If you also have She Wolf, I would love your thoughts on how similar the shades are! In your photo, they look quite different to me.

If you also have She Wolf, I would love your thoughts on how similar the shades are! In your photo, they look quite different to me.

I do have She Wolf it's one of my favorites actually! The summer palette middle and top (shimmer) eye colors are lighter than She Wolf... Will post side by side comparison pics tomorrow in the daytime!

I finaly bought Tom Ford lipsticks, and only because there was a day in Austria where you received 20% off everything...

9qbt.jpg

mistikat, here are the side by side comparison pics as promised, unedited, indirect sunlight... sorry they have been used already:
She Wolf on L
Unabashed Summer Palette on R