Post your Tods Shoes here!

attachment.php

WOW! These are beautiful!! Very nice collection! I won't tell the Chanel gals ;).
Thanks for sharing! Can we get you to try a TODS bag?...
Thanks a lot for your compliment, I! I used to have 2 Tod's handbags. The qualify of one of them is very disappointing :tdown:! I have no idea of the name of that bag. That's black in colour made of nylon with gold hardware. After I bought that for just a week or two, the thread of the zipper pull loosen already. I therefore asked for a replacement. The replacement was horriable also. The thread on a zipper pull loosen again and even worse, the fabric inside the bag was totally torn in just TWO months :cursing:! I refused to accept another replacement so I could only get credits instead of cash. I used the credits to buy that pair of red ballerina and a wallet a few months later right before the expiration of the credits. I still love Tod's shoes though.

These are my Dees:

Black patent cap toe Dees with jeweled accent and silvertone plate
attachment.php

Houndstooth pony Dees with black patent cap toe and buckle detail
attachment.php

These are the Degas I have...

The first pair are called Evening Degas. They are suede and satin with a jeweled ornament on the toe.

attachment.php

These are my fav pair, called Flattie Tassel, they are blue/grey python and have an iridescent wash over the top:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• eveningdegas.jpg
    eveningdegas.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 2,903
  • degasflattietasselpython2.jpg
    degasflattietasselpython2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 3,085
  • degasflattietasselpython.jpg
    degasflattietasselpython.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 3,010
Last edited:
Next are the Holliday flats...

Holliday Ochielli in dark red, suede and patent, faux lacing detail

attachment.php

attachment.php

Holliday Zip in black and champagne, suede, leather, and mesh with faux zip detail - Like walking on clouds!

attachment.php

Attachments

• hollidayochiellired.jpg
    hollidayochiellired.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,789
  • hollidayochiellired2.jpg
    hollidayochiellired2.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 2,801
  • hollidayzipblk.jpg
    hollidayzipblk.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 2,795
Here are the last two...

The denim blue suede sneakers with a subtle glittery metallic finish. I do not know the official name. The box says "wave allacc. bucc. arr." Any clues? :

attachment.php

attachment.php

These are the first Tod's shoes I bought. They are the Audrey Double Fringe flats in black patent and suede:
attachment.php

Attachments

• audreydoublefringeblk.jpg
    audreydoublefringeblk.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 4,467
  • waveallaccbucarr2.jpg
    waveallaccbucarr2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 3,006
  • waveallaccbucarr.jpg
    waveallaccbucarr.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 4,449
I will definitely post my shoes on this thread very soon. I'm currently moving so as you can imagine I'm not going to be able to get the pics up just yet.

As for TODs shoes well I wear them very often and have been wearing them to school for ages. They are really popular at my school. They look awesome and are comfortable. I totally recommend them

Here are my very first Tod's shoes. They were not so easy to find because I need size 10. Moreover it was not at all a clever purchase for I like to wear comfortable flat shoes. So it's not exactly the perfect pair of Tod's to start with. :graucho:

But looking at those silver studs I think this bag and these shoes are designed for each other. That was the reason I couldn't resist in sight of so much beauty. :biggrin:
Now I need a little practice because it is years ago since I was used to high heels.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• b_9242.JPG
    b_9242.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 948
  • b_9261.jpg
    b_9261.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 928
  • b_9359.jpg
    b_9359.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 926