Post your Tods Shoes here!

^^I love these. Although the SA told me since my feet are a little on the wide side that she didn't recommend them for me. She thought the loafers would be better b/c they're a little bit wider.

^^I love these. Although the SA told me since my feet are a little on the wide side that she didn't recommend them for me. She thought the loafers would be better b/c they're a little bit wider.

My feet are rather wide, also, but these fit... they actually give my feet a slim look!! Yay!! It may be worth it to give them a try... you might be surprised....

KG - I am definitely going to try them. I really love the look of them. So are you loving yours?

I have a pair of the Classic's coming since the SA recommended I start with those. They were supposed to arrive today, but so far have not arrived. I'm anxious to see if I even got the right size. Were yours true to size for you?

Hi,

Can anybody give me some good advice? I have a craving for a pair of Dee flats (with the buckle). Normally I have UK size 6,5 and my feet are a bit wide. Normally I should pick US size 9,5 but I've seen a lovely new pair US size 10,5. Maybe I should take that size, because Italian shoes are rather small or not?

Thanks for the help in advance!
;)

I'm a huge fan of Chanel. But for shoes, I'm still a fan of Tod's :graucho:. Here are my small Tod's shoe collection. Don't tell tPFers in the Chanel sub-forum ;).

Attachments

• IMAG0649.jpg
    IMAG0649.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,878
  • IMAG0650.jpg
    IMAG0650.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,887
  • IMAG0651.jpg
    IMAG0651.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,879
  • IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,895
  • IMAG0653.jpg
    IMAG0653.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,892
I've increased the exposure. The photos look better now.

Attachments

• IMAG0649.jpg
    IMAG0649.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 684
  • IMAG0650.jpg
    IMAG0650.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 705
  • IMAG0651.jpg
    IMAG0651.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 711
  • IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 689
  • IMAG0653.jpg
    IMAG0653.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 687
What a nice collection! Thank you so much for sharing. Those of us who have worn TOD'S shoes absolutely understand your love for these beauties. W/the winter ahead, those boots look particularly appealing and lovely!

attachment.php

WOW! These are beautiful!! Very nice collection! I won't tell the Chanel gals ;).
Thanks for sharing! Can we get you to try a TODS bag?...

Very chic - especially the pairs in the first and second photo!

It's a pity that I have size 42 (8). I've read this is US-size 11? Could that be?
Not so easy for me to find shoes. :nogood:

What a nice collection! Thank you so much for sharing. Those of us who have worn TOD'S shoes absolutely understand your love for these beauties. W/the winter ahead, those boots look particularly appealing and lovely!
Thank you! I've got lots of compliments on the boots! Those are made of horse fur.