Post your Tods Shoes here!

YAY - my purple mocassins came today - they are lovely!! I should receive my navy pumps in the next day or so. Here's some photos - can't wait to wear them.:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_4171.JPG
    IMG_4171.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 3,051
  • IMG_4172.JPG
    IMG_4172.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,096
jsg, I may be biased, but I found the grey color extremely versatile and it matches basically with pretty much everything! So I would recommend grey though purple is absolutely gorgeous!

Congrats louch! They look gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics of the navy pumps!

Everyone has such beautiful shoes and in a variety of styles - that's one thing I love about Tod's shoes they can be casual and dressy! Thanks for sharing your pics!

My very first Tod's shoes. I'd actually gone in to look at the bags and fell in love with the shoes. Once I tried them on, I couldn't take them off!
These are in patent leather. By the way, I didn't get the shoebox, only a dustbag then into a shopping bag. Was it because the shoes were on sale?? I was so happy with my shoes, I only realized the salesperson hadn't put them in a box until i got home!

Attachments

• TodsShoes1.jpg
    TodsShoes1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3,015
My very first Tod's shoes. I'd actually gone in to look at the bags and fell in love with the shoes. Once I tried them on, I couldn't take them off!
These are in patent leather. By the way, I didn't get the shoebox, only a dustbag then into a shopping bag. Was it because the shoes were on sale?? I was so happy with my shoes, I only realized the salesperson hadn't put them in a box until i got home!

Very nice - I love the bows! The attention to detail on these shoes is amazing. Congratulations.

I love everyone's shoes so much!!! Because of my bad back, I only wear low heels and my Tod's are super-comfortable. Hopefully I can get something for fall/winter.

These photos aren't that good, but here is my mini-collection of Tod's shoes.

In the photo on the left, it looks like the blue mocs are several sizes larger than the lt. blue ballerinas, but they both fit lol!

Attachments

• Todsshoes1.jpg
    Todsshoes1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 943
  • Todsebayshoes1.jpg
    Todsebayshoes1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 968
I've been wearing Tod's for a long time....here's my collection:

img2799z.jpg
Black leather loafers
img2796i.jpg
Black leather loafers
img2795l.jpg
Black sport sneakers
img2793y.jpg
Black patent loafers
img2807u.jpg
Bordeaux patent loafers
img2804s.jpg
Black suede loafer (most uncomfortable pair I ever bought)
img2801v.jpg
Tan velcro sneaker
img2803qqr.jpg
Brown penny loafer

Lovely color and oh I love the bow! About the box, maybe it got crushed and they threw it out. I get boxes even at the outlet...

Enjoy & thanks for sharing!
attachment.php

I love everyone's shoes so much!!! Because of my bad back, I only wear low heels and my Tod's are super-comfortable. Hopefully I can get something for fall/winter.

These photos aren't that good, but here is my mini-collection of Tod's shoes.

In the photo on the left, it looks like the blue mocs are several sizes larger than the lt. blue ballerinas, but they both fit lol!

We are Dee ballerina twins, lol! I have them in black, love them! I love high heels but have none in TODS except for a pair of ankle boots. Love their flats!