Post Your Tiffany Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands

i LOVE the jazz eternity bands that were recently retired, so considering purchasing a pre-loved one. we also really like the channel set eternity bands, maybe with alternating sapphires and diamonds! for now i love how my 2mm pave band looks even if it’s not tiffany lol
I love the band you currently have!

Help me decide! Should I go with the 7 stone or 5 stone wedding band? I plan on wearing the wedding band alone quite often. I don’t want to overpower the solitaire but I also love the look of the 5… and I like that I can match the color and clarity of the diamonds to my solitaire. It’s impossible with the 7 stone match since it’s a mainstream piece whereas the 5 stone is made based on the diamonds available. The 7 stone is slightly cheaper as well…

I’d love to know which you band you would choose!!!

B451F896-3D68-40BF-B18C-E171A328EA02.jpeg

8112854F-4D34-452D-82F9-37C555CCC5D7.jpeg

177C21B8-1943-4346-B17D-B906E4F1A774.jpeg

7E319B93-8B29-41A7-BBBD-598DFBEEB8CC.jpeg

578A5C89-67C2-4408-960F-121437035282.jpeg

Last edited:
Help me decide! Should I go with the 7 stone or 5 stone wedding band? I plan on wearing the wedding band alone quite often. I don’t want to overpower the solitaire but I also love the look of the 5… and I like that I can match the color and clarity of the diamonds to my solitaire. It’s impossible with the 7 stone match since it’s a mainstream piece whereas the 5 stone is made based on the diamonds available. The 7 stone is slightly cheaper as well…

View attachment 5697821

View attachment 5697822

View attachment 5697823

View attachment 5697824

View attachment 5697829
I prefer the look of the seven stone with your ering but since you plan to wear the band often on it’s own, I say go for the five stone. Both are lovely on you.

They're both stunning with great coverage. I have a 5, 7 and 9 stone. When I only want to wear just 1, I always always reach for the 5 stone. It has beautiful presence on its own.

It looks lovely with your engagement too. Both are lovely and you can't go wrong with with but I vote for the 5.

Reactions: trf

View attachment 5697821

View attachment 5697822

View attachment 5697823

View attachment 5697824

View attachment 5697829
I love them both you on! What are the details on your solitaire?

• Love

View attachment 5697821

View attachment 5697822

View attachment 5697823

View attachment 5697824

View attachment 5697829
Your choices are both stunning with your solitaire! Would you mind sharing the details of your solitaire?

Also, are both bands from Tiffany’s? I haven’t seen the five stone band in a long time.

Your choices are both stunning with your solitaire! Would you mind sharing the details of your solitaire?

Also, are both bands from Tiffany’s? I haven’t seen the five stone band in a long time.
Both are from Tiffany’s! The 7 stone is the embrace band in 3.5 mm with .91 ctw.

The 5 stone is 1.15ctw and all diamonds are G IF and comes with 5 diamond certificates. They also had a 5 stone with F IF with 1.55 ctw in store. They’re not on the website but Tiffany can source one of these bands for you or you can request them to make one for you if they have the matching diamonds. Honestly the fact that the 5 stone comes with 5 certificates made me really excited!

My solitaire is 1.41 ct with a G color

Both are from Tiffany’s! The 7 stone is the embrace band in 3.5 mm with .91 ctw.

The 5 stone is 1.15ctw and all diamonds are G IF and comes with 5 diamond certificates. They also had a 5 stone with F IF with 1.55 ctw in store. They’re not on the website but Tiffany can source one of these bands for you or you can request them to make one for you if they have the matching diamonds. Honestly the fact that the 5 stone comes with 5 certificates made me really excited!

My solitaire is 1.41 ct with a G color
Wow! Fabulous options. Thank you for sharing. My vote goes for the five stone band.

I didn’t know that Tiffany’s could make a band on request. Please let us know which you select.

View attachment 5697821

View attachment 5697822

View attachment 5697823

View attachment 5697824

View attachment 5697829
Go with the five diamond band! You love that one and it looks gorgeous with your ring and will be stunning on its own also.

• Love

View attachment 5697821

View attachment 5697822

View attachment 5697823

View attachment 5697824

View attachment 5697829
Hi! Did you make a final decision on your wedding band?