Post Your Tiffany Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands

You really need to see the diamonds for comparison yourself. Inclusions can look very different in each diamond depending on various factors:
- where the inclusion(s) is/are
- solitaire vs halo, 4 prong vs 6 prong
- how likely YOUR eyes would get drawn to the inclusions and get bothered by them
- how well the diamond is cut (this is the most important factor- if it’s Excellent across the board, it’ll hide inclusions very well)

That said, a 2.5 ct diamond is a large diamond. My diamond is a 2.65 VVS1 and is “flawless” to me.
Hi tutu , do you have any fotos to share with us from your ring ?

You really need to see the diamonds for comparison yourself. Inclusions can look very different in each diamond depending on various factors:
- where the inclusion(s) is/are
- solitaire vs halo, 4 prong vs 6 prong
- how likely YOUR eyes would get drawn to the inclusions and get bothered by them
- how well the diamond is cut (this is the most important factor- if it’s Excellent across the board, it’ll hide inclusions very well)

That said, a 2.5 ct diamond is a large diamond. My diamond is a 2.65 VVS1 and is “flawless” to me.

Thank you for your reply. I wasn’t sure if bigger diamonds would show more obvious inclusions for a VS1. Since the cut is the most important factor, I will be selecting one with all excellent. I’m debating if I should give up clarity for size. I have an appt this weekend to go try some diamonds rings in different sizes with different clarity. Hopefully I will find something I love. :smile:

Reactions: NeLVoe and skyqueen
Thank you for your reply. I wasn’t sure if bigger diamonds would show more obvious inclusions for a VS1. Since the cut is the most important factor, I will be selecting one with all excellent. I’m debating if I should give up clarity for size. I have an appt this weekend to go try some diamonds rings in different sizes with different clarity. Hopefully I will find something I love. :smile:
Yes, I’m general, the bigger the diamond, the more likely the naked eye will be able to spot the inclusions.
But always put cut as your #1 priority. A Tiffany diamond will be beautiful regardless. Happy shopping and please take photos once you’re ready ❤️

Reactions: cc_m and skyqueen