Post your swarowski jelwery...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone seen simple pearl stud earrings at the swarovski store? I don't see them online. Someone posted mod shots in the what earrings are you wearing thread. I have 6mm mikimotos but I would like a larger pair and the Swarovski pearls are super cheap! I am not near a store...

Thanks!

2. pinkboopy love it! Perfect for summer vacay, sun dresses etc.

3. the only pearl stud earrings I see in the site are the perpetuals => http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1106454/product/Perpetual_Pierced_Earrings.html?CatalogCategoryName=0110

Just wanted to say that Swarovski makes crystal pearls and sells them to other companies (wholesale), so it is possible to buy a simple pair of swarovski crystal pearls from another company.

4. gorgeous & so classic!!! now you will look like a queen every day ;)

5. aww thank you my friend!:hbeat:

6. Absolutely gorgeous, Miss Lily!!!
    I have a 8 TCW tennis necklace and I bet this sparkles more..................

7. Thank you SQ! Yes it is super sparkly, crystal reflects more light than diamonds because of the way it is cut I guess. But I could never compare it to diamonds, it lacks warmth and it is obviously crystal. Nevertheless I'm always happy with blingies in a very primitive way lol!

8. Swarovski.com 50%off sale. Just ordered Neva bangles! Can't wait.

9. I LOVE this! I am SO into beachy jewellery at the moment!

10. Does anyone have a "Chic Ring"?

11. Love both of these!

Do the crystals really fall out? That's terrible!

I was considering buying some Swarovski but you've put me off now ...

12. [​IMG]

13. Love everybody's post here. I just started with swarovski jewelries. I guess I am a little crazy for their lovely charms. Here is my little collection. All of them were from last and most current sale. And 4 more are on the way... :graucho:
    Thank you for letting me share. :P

Attached Files:

14. Can't seem to get a decent photo, but this is my Swarovski ring. It looks pretty plain in the daylight but if I wear it when I go out in the evening it sparkles like crazy under dim tinted lights - gorgeous!

Attached Files:

• z2.jpg
      z2.jpg
      File size:
      46.2 KB
      Views: