Post your swarowski jelwery...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this, it still looks so modern!

2. Too cute!

3. I love your charm bracelet!!! I always wanted to start a swarovski charm bracelet myself! It think I should stop by swarovski store one day then. :smile:

4. Thanky girls.

I got mine in Vienna, Austria on a birthday trip from my fiance.

I really love maritme stuff, so I had to have it and he was so nice to give it to me as an extra birthday prasent ;) lucky me

I think Swarovski is always so glitzy bitzy cool and looks mostly great to everything.

5. I love this erika necklace......it's beautiful!

6. Everyone's swarowski item is very nice! Especially love the Bella earrings!!:biggrin:
    I have no swarowski jewelry, but here is my balck swarowski watch! It blings a lot!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. ^Love everything on you especially the Love bracelet.

8. [​IMG]
    an early birthday gift from my mother.

9. Looks great with your Love!

10. Adorable! Happy Birthday!!!

11. hunniesochic, Thanks and Happy Birthday!!! :flowers:
    skyqueen, Thank you!!!:biggrin:

12. thank you, skyqueen :smile:

13. At last managed to track down a company that makes jewelry with Swarovski elements crystals!
    I got this super classic rivière necklace:

[​IMG]

and it was a bargain!

14. That is sooo beautiful, Lily!

15. I only have one item, and it was purchased back in 2006. It was a SCS Members exclusive piece, part of the "Wonders of the sea" collection.

I fell in love with the colour and had to have it :smile:

Attached Files: