Post your swarowski jelwery...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope you like swarovski... good quality, shines as diamonds but not as expencive:smile:)

2. I have the "Bella" earrings in clear color. I always get lots of compliments when I wear them. They sit in a really nice position at the end of your earlobe.

Attached Files:

3. My frame for Swarovski:smile:)))))

Attached Files:

4. One of my favorite pieces - bracelet, it looks so exclusive:smile:) I love it, wear it on special ocasion such as weddings, events:smile:

Attached Files:

5. This is the most amazing piece in my Swarovski collection, I purchased it 10 years ago(look at the box) in Rome, special edition gold plated... It was on 50% discount, but still sooo expensive for me- I was 16 then:smile:)) 10 years and still the favorite one:smile:))

Attached Files:

6. Lovesparks... I know those earing... so nice:smile:)) thanks for posting:smile:)))

7. What a great idea! I love this solution! :biggrin:

8. Thank you so much sassieme:smile:)):biggrin:

9. Is there a Thread for Swarovski Holiday LE Snowflakes/Stars...The ones that go on Christmas Tree...I just couldn't find one. Please help if anyone can. Thank you...

10. Awesome!!! Now there's a place for Swarovski!!! I have quite a number of pieces!!

11. LOVE THESE EARRINGS...found them in clear and tanzanite color. Thanks!

12. I was invited to their spring 2011 preview and there are some very pretty and unique pieces coming...

13. Bought Summer 2009

Attached Files:

14. you all have fab pieces... I have a lot of swarovski, so i decided to stop going to that shop, since I always buy smthg there, and now I am saving for some other designer pieces:smile:))))