Post your Designer Shoe Collection Pics!

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
So I've been trying to decide lately if I want to start collecting designer shoes. I have a pretty nice collection now but they're not designer shoes....I just recently learned how to walk in heels...so I'm super stoked about that.

Maybe with a lil' persuasion from the girls here at the Forum...I'll decide whether or not I want to start a shoe phase. :love:

Could you post your shoe collection (designer or not)?:nuts:

omg i took poics of half my shoes collection if u do a search ull find it,but those aren't my best shoes, i have rene caovilla , a couple pairs, they are too die for.

I am a shoe fanatic!!! My husband started my addiction about 4 years ago when he bought me a pair of mother of pearl Gucci shoes. I am probably more crazy about shoes than bags...if that is possible. I will wait and hunt down the item I am looking for. I waited 9 years to find a pair of Gucci boots I wanted....and still haven't worn them...but they sure are pretty. I am collecting for my girls....who have already picked out their favorites!!

annemerrick said:
I am a shoe fanatic!!! My husband started my addiction about 4 years ago when he bought me a pair of mother of pearl Gucci shoes. I am probably more crazy about shoes than bags...if that is possible. I will wait and hunt down the item I am looking for. I waited 9 years to find a pair of Gucci boots I wanted....and still haven't worn them...but they sure are pretty. I am collecting for my girls....who have already picked out their favorites!!

I totally was NOT into shoes...until I got hooked on Sex and the City...and for some reason something clicked, you know? I realized "hey I need some nice shoes with heels...I can't wear sandals and tennis shoes all year round!".

I havent bought a pair of designer heels yet but Carrie Bradshaw really turned me on to red-soled Christian Louboutin heels. :love:

texaschic231 said:
So I've been trying to decide lately if I want to start collecting designer shoes. I have a pretty nice collection now but they're not designer shoes....I just recently learned how to walk in heels...so I'm super stoked about that.

Maybe with a lil' persuasion from the girls here at the Forum...I'll decide whether or not I want to start a shoe phase. :love:

Could you post your shoe collection (designer or not)?:nuts:
Start now and you'll have a new addiction!

texaschic231 said:
I just recently learned how to walk in heels...so I'm super stoked about that.

what!? please share, I have yet to learn! I can trottle in heels but I can't gracefully walk. :wacko:

I don't have any high designer shoes (Coach and burberry are the only 'designer' shoes I have) but one day.... :nuts: This post will definitely inspire me!

Minnie said:
omg i took poics of half my shoes collection if u do a search ull find it,but those aren't my best shoes, i have rene caovilla , a couple pairs, they are too die for.
She's one of my favorites!!!! I'm desperately trying to find her XoXo diamante heels!

I have a cute picture... my husband and I recently attended a wedding and the couple even invited our daughter...we were formally dressed, so for fun, I took a pictures of our shoes.