Post your Shoe Collection Pics!

1. So I've been trying to decide lately if I want to start collecting designer shoes. I have a pretty nice collection now but they're not designer shoes....I just recently learned how to walk in heels...so I'm super stoked about that.

Maybe with a lil' persuasion from the girls here at the Forum...I'll decide whether or not I want to start a shoe phase. :love:

Could you post your shoe collection (designer or not)?:nuts:

2. I can't afford to have two obsessions.....so, no designer shoes for me :sad: ! But, I do have a nice collection of decent style shoes...no Manolos or Choos, though!

3. see? I'm like that too...I have a nice shoe collection, just not any designer shoes.

:amuse:

4. You don't have enough room on this site for my shoe collection!!!!! HEHE

5. Are they all designer??

Please post some!! I would love to see....:nuts:

6. omg i took poics of half my shoes collection if u do a search ull find it,but those aren't my best shoes, i have rene caovilla , a couple pairs, they are too die for.

7. I am a shoe fanatic!!! My husband started my addiction about 4 years ago when he bought me a pair of mother of pearl Gucci shoes. I am probably more crazy about shoes than bags...if that is possible. I will wait and hunt down the item I am looking for. I waited 9 years to find a pair of Gucci boots I wanted....and still haven't worn them...but they sure are pretty. I am collecting for my girls....who have already picked out their favorites!!

8. I totally was NOT into shoes...until I got hooked on Sex and the City...and for some reason something clicked, you know? I realized "hey I need some nice shoes with heels...I can't wear sandals and tennis shoes all year round!".

I havent bought a pair of designer heels yet but Carrie Bradshaw really turned me on to red-soled Christian Louboutin heels. :love:

9. Start now and you'll have a new addiction!

10. They are all designer shoes. Name it and I most likely have it!,... I'm comming back to this thread to post my pictures

11. what!? please share, I have yet to learn! I can trottle in heels but I can't gracefully walk. :wacko:

I don't have any high designer shoes (Coach and burberry are the only 'designer' shoes I have) but one day.... :nuts: This post will definitely inspire me!

12. She's one of my favorites!!!! I'm desperately trying to find her XoXo diamante heels!

13. woohoo! I'm excited, can't wait!

14. I have a cute picture... my husband and I recently attended a wedding and the couple even invited our daughter...we were formally dressed, so for fun, I took a pictures of our shoes.[​IMG]

15. Sorry, couldn't upload photo...arghhhh...got error

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice