POST your shades of Orange bags

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
I stole the title from Peggle (thank you lady) -

I love Orange it is my most loved color and so hard to find the right shade.. here are my two lovely Coach Orange bags.

Ergo Shoulder bag with the amazing Orange accessores... The wristlet that has tattersall lining was a RAOK in gift... (thank you I love it..)

user215093_pic58121_1274708196[1].jpg

My Melon Peyton got it the second I saw her on tPF...

user215093_pic58123_1274708349[1].jpg

picture.php

Here are my orange bags, cinnamon Maggie and melon Peyton tote.

I love orange too!

Here's my orange ones:
(don't have pics of my own so these are dd pics and one was borrowed from the bay)

Peyton drawstring large in melon
Glam tote in persimmon/magenta
Sabrina Op Art Small in Melon
Kristin hobo in peach

Attachments

• Kristin Peach Hobo.jpg
    Kristin Peach Hobo.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 289
  • Peyton Drawstring Melon.jpg
    Peyton Drawstring Melon.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Poppy Orange Glam Tote.jpg
    Poppy Orange Glam Tote.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 65
  • Sabrina Melon1.jpg
    Sabrina Melon1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 66
Here is my NWT Mellon Inlaid Peyton...yes, I havent used her yet :sad: ...the other peytons are being used instead...

picture.php

I know you know the feel of this bag due to you having the whole family:faint: but there is something amazing about how this one pops..

I love orange. It's such and underrated color! And lilitaly I LOVE your bag. I have tried several times to find one at a decent price and come up nothing or I'm too slow :sad:

I love orange. It's such and underrated color! And lilitaly I LOVE your bag. I have tried several times to find one at a decent price and come up nothing or I'm too slow :sad:

Thank you! I agree it is an underrated color! I hope you are able to find one at a decent price. I got mine at the outlet when they were still in stores as it was a return from fp. I think I paid about 230 I believe.