Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

I bought this beauty last week at the Saint Laurent in Aventura Mall in FL. I am so in love! I haven’t even unboxed it so here is the pic I took in the store lol. This is the Medium Envelope in crema soft with gold hardware.

I had serious FOMO and ordered the black medium envelope with black hardware with the Saks sale also lol. I love that color combo so much also and had to have it with the $500 off plus 5% cashback. At least one of my new bags was on sale.

51714BC6-CD4D-4243-89E9-013A8FB777A5.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought this beauty last week at the Saint Laurent in Aventura Mall in FL. I am so in love! I haven’t even unboxed it so here is the pic I took in the store lol. This is the Medium Envelope in crema soft with gold hardware.

I had serious FOMO and ordered the black medium envelope with black hardware with the Saks sale also lol. I love that color combo so much also and had to have it with the $500 off plus 5% cashback. At least one of my new bags was on sale.

View attachment 5058495
I'm considering the medium envelope but I m7ch prefer the out of production chevron pattern. However, looking at yours I am tempted to get the mixed pattern. Gorgeous bag.

Reactions: pinkgirl713
Thank you. It is amazing. Definitely worth considering. ☺
I just bought 2 bags and still don't have the one I really wanted but yet are still useful. I want a beige-ish shoulder/ cross-body, medium size for under $2000.00. I was looking at the Lou but I really don't want another camera bag. And I want something other than a Loulou. I have enough of them. I've even looked at other brands but I keep coming back to Saint Laurent. If I do go over 2k then I would get this one. I saw this bag in suede and holy cow! It is awesome.

I just bought 2 bags and still don't have the one I really wanted but yet are still useful. I want a beige-ish shoulder/ cross-body, medium size for under $2000.00. I was looking at the Lou but I really don't want another camera bag. And I want something other than a Loulou. I have enough of them. I've even looked at other brands but I keep coming back to Saint Laurent. If I do go over 2k then I would get this one. I saw this bag in suede and holy cow! It is awesome.

Have you looked at the Nikki ?

Ran home to sign for my new Large LouLou Nero with SILVER hardware ...smh‍♀
Looks like Sak wanted me to have Bronze hardware!
I am trying to decide if I want to keep her or go to NYC and exchange her. What do you think?View attachment 5061051
That is a big bag! I say get what you want. If you can live with the gold then keep it. If not take it back. But ultimately you know what you want and will use. Both are nice.

View attachment 5058495

I LOVE this! So beautiful :heart::love: