Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Oh my God! Those are so nice! The leather looks so supple. How do they feel? They look like your feet will be very happy.
The leather is amazingly soft. They're nice and light! One shoe requires a tiny bit of stretching across the top middle seam, but the other one fits like a glove! (One foot is slightly larger & flatter due to past ankle fractures). I am very happy with them so far!

The leather is amazingly soft. They're nice and light! One shoe requires a tiny bit of stretching across the top middle seam, but the other one fits like a glove! (One foot is slightly larger & flatter due to past ankle fractures). I am very happy with them so far!
I don't know why I've never looked at YSL shoes. I really like the ones you've chosen. Super cute.

Reactions: thundercloud
My first ever ysl bag purchased a few days ago - the medium sunset bag in latte cream. Fell in love with the neutral tone and gold hardware, so excited to wear it!

(although on the left edge the piping seems to be lifting slightly, not sure if this is normal)

View attachment 4939334View attachment 4939336
I love the Sunset bag, i have the black and would love to add a lighter colour like yours! Such a beautiful colour with gold hardware.