Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

I just ordered the Medium LouLou in the color "Lead" from Saks! Such a good sale going on right now. I have the toy size, and the medium has always looked too big on me when I try it on - but I don't care :lol: I've never seen the color in person, so I'm excited for it to get here. It's also my first luxury handbag purchase with silver hardware, which is kind of insane.

I just ordered the Medium LouLou in the color "Lead" from Saks! Such a good sale going on right now. I have the toy size, and the medium has always looked too big on me when I try it on - but I don't care :lol: I've never seen the color in person, so I'm excited for it to get here. It's also my first luxury handbag purchase with silver hardware, which is kind of insane.

Congrats on your new bag & be sure to post it when you receive it... that color looks very pretty online.

Reactions: raery
Thank you! I went back and forth on the sizing of this bag tbh. The large one looks like a laptop bag on me (5'0", 95 lbs) and the medium is just a bit smaller than I anticipated. But I made it work with a compact wallet and carrying my phone in the back slip pocket. I actually think I can get it to fit more once the leather softens a bit as it's very stiff at the moment. I just couldn't resist the color though :blush:
You inspired me to order a Mini Lou in the same color - so beautiful! And I'm not even a pink bag person. I wear mostly black, but I think this will look great against a neutral outfit. And I love the envelope bag! So classy.

Reactions: ncabahug
You inspired me to order a Mini Lou in the same color - so beautiful! And I'm not even a pink bag person. I wear mostly black, but I think this will look great against a neutral outfit. And I love the envelope bag! So classy.
Yay, enjoy your bag! I wear mostly black as well and I'd say 90% of my designer bags are also black, but this bag has been going well with almost all of my outfits recently. You'll definitely get a good amount of use with it!

Reactions: shopanonymous
I received my Medium LouLou today from the Saks sale! I'm obsessed with the color, it's so different than anything else I have. I included a picture of my small YSL handbag collection. I just noticed they all have different hardware, lol. View attachment 4718307 View attachment 4718308
Gorgeous collection. :tup: And you're right, that light grey color is amazing, very versatile and classic.

Reactions: raery