Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Ever since the YSL camera bag got on my radar about a year ago, I haven’t been able to get it off my mind. I’ve been waiting for the perfect pink and was ecstatic to see this one pop up on the Saks website. Presenting the Lou camera bag! It comes with a removable tassel, but I prefer it without.
60AC327D-F90C-496E-86D7-C3C7B277AB24.jpeg
This one is the perfect size, not useless teeny tiny and not gigantic. She smells divine, I am in love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
Ever since the YSL camera bag got on my radar about a year ago, I haven’t been able to get it off my mind. I’ve been waiting for the perfect pink and was ecstatic to see this one pop up on the Saks website. Presenting the Lou camera bag! It comes with a removable tassel, but I prefer it without.
View attachment 4002680
This one is the perfect size, not useless teeny tiny and not gigantic. She smells divine, I am in love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Lovely....such a unique shade of pink!!!

I recently picked up this one in black tulip...and love this version of their camera bag.

Enjoy!

After lusting over the Sac de Jour for so long, I decided to bite the bullet...So here's my new love :love:20180319_124239.jpg

I've heard too many horror stories of YSL's quality (lack of) and am hoping I would be spared because this is such a pretty bag! I've sprayed Apple waterproof garde on it and so far so good - no change in colour or feel of the texture of the bag.

After lusting over the Sac de Jour for so long, I decided to bite the bullet...So here's my new love :love:View attachment 4007278

I've heard too many horror stories of YSL's quality (lack of) and am hoping I would be spared because this is such a pretty bag! I've sprayed Apple waterproof garde on it and so far so good - no change in colour or feel of the texture of the bag.

It's gorgeous! I love, love, love that color! I have the same bag but in darker grey. I have had no issues with the quality, I find the quality to be excellent. Enjoy your beautiful bag!

Reactions: coolmelondew
View attachment 4002680
SO PRETTY!! I’m eying this model next as well! Gorgeous!

Reactions: MsModernShopper
It has been a very long time since I’ve been active on this forum (and was only slightly active at that stage) but over the past year I’ve fallen more and more in love with Saint Laurent bags and added my third to my collection this past weekend. Here is my beautiful Lou camera bag in light pink. I was tossing up with this and the Gucci disco bag but fell in love with the colour and the fact there are a lot less of these in person (that I’ve seen) than the disco bag.

I also got the medium college bag in Navy blue (leather and suede) for Christmas and will take a pic and upload that soon.

Loving everyone’s bags on here too!

Attachments

• 97558871-393F-4277-A503-0E5AEBD0452F.jpeg
    97558871-393F-4277-A503-0E5AEBD0452F.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,818
View attachment 4002680

So gorgeous! How long is the strap?