Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Me and my Cabas Chyc in Lizard-Embossed Leather! My first ever luxury bag purchase. Seriously, I had zero idea they even had lizard-embossed leather until I chanced across this bag preloved, and it really is my favourite thing ever.

It transitions from a "regular" dark calf leather which has been imprinted at the sides to a very very matte lighter grey in the middle (down the long part of the Y) and it's super resistant to scratches and wear. The corners haven't really worn very well and neither have the handles, but that last one can be solved with a couple of tiny scarves :biggrin:

full

Reactions: Acctt
Just sharing a photo of me wearing my College bag. You may also notice that I have found a way to shorten the chain length when wearing by connecting the ends inside the bag instead of the normal way. At first I found the chain length of this bag too long for petite girls like me, so excited to find a way around this issue. :P:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 2,101
Just sharing a photo of me wearing my College bag. You may also notice that I have found a way to shorten the chain length when wearing by connecting the ends inside the bag instead of the normal way. At first I found the chain length of this bag too long for petite girls like me, so excited to find a way around this issue. [emoji14][emoji3]
Will this method damage the edges of the flap over time?