Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Okay....I have been seriously debating on returning this...but y'all love it...huh? I also bought a celine tie bag and did not know which to keep!! The Saint Laurent is really pretty and way less money...here is a comparison.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388002726.395183.jpg

Thank you. I am trying to get the Large but not sure how big it might look.
I would go for the Ysl. The Celine tie is not for me yet.

I agree...think it is too pricey for what it is. I am 5'4" for reference. The only issue I have for the small is that is obviously not as large so the access and opening is a bit smaller than the large tote. I saw the large tote....and it is big to me. I wish they had an in between to be honest...how is your grey croc phantom? Love that bag....

I also got the givenchy antigona in grey as you know....:smile:. Do you like Givenchy? Have your tried the antigona?

I agree...think it is too pricey for what it is. I am 5'4" for reference. The only issue I have for the small is that is obviously not as large so the access and opening is a bit smaller than the large tote. I saw the large tote....and it is big to me. I wish they had an in between to be honest...how is your grey croc phantom? Love that bag....

I also got the givenchy antigona in grey as you know....:smile:. Do you like Givenchy? Have your tried the antigona?

Thanks dear, my croc is doing well. Yes i have the Givenchy Ant. I love that bag. I have mine is Medium so it is almost the same size as my Mini bags hence why i want the Large sac de jour.
Good luck and Merry Xmas:P

Attachments

• image_zps063a5c92.jpg
    image_zps063a5c92.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 7,104