Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Hstrpics

Oct 30, 2017
Hi all! Just adding to the thread of posting my YSL bag collection. I love them all differently but.... I will be selling one to fund another dream bag. The other 3 I cant see myself parting with... hope to keep them forever. The wishlist for handbags is forever growing and changing though. Love reading the forum to learn from & live through others! Thanks! 20210124_142834.jpg

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
Hi all! Just adding to the thread of posting my YSL bag collection. I love them all differently but.... I will be selling one to fund another dream bag. The other 3 I cant see myself parting with... hope to keep them forever. The wishlist for handbags is forever growing and changing though. Love reading the forum to learn from & live through others! Thanks! View attachment 4982253
Love your collection. What color is your camera bag?

May 5, 2020
Hi all! Just adding to the thread of posting my YSL bag collection. I love them all differently but.... I will be selling one to fund another dream bag. The other 3 I cant see myself parting with... hope to keep them forever. The wishlist for handbags is forever growing and changing though. Love reading the forum to learn from & live through others! Thanks! View attachment 4982253
Ahh I love all your bags so much! They're all so different and beautiful. Which one are you thinking of letting go?