Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Hi all! Just adding to the thread of posting my YSL bag collection. I love them all differently but.... I will be selling one to fund another dream bag. The other 3 I cant see myself parting with... hope to keep them forever. The wishlist for handbags is forever growing and changing though. Love reading the forum to learn from & live through others! Thanks!20210124_142834.jpg

Hi all! Just adding to the thread of posting my YSL bag collection. I love them all differently but.... I will be selling one to fund another dream bag. The other 3 I cant see myself parting with... hope to keep them forever. The wishlist for handbags is forever growing and changing though. Love reading the forum to learn from & live through others! Thanks!View attachment 4982253
Love your collection. What color is your camera bag?

Hi all! Just adding to the thread of posting my YSL bag collection. I love them all differently but.... I will be selling one to fund another dream bag. The other 3 I cant see myself parting with... hope to keep them forever. The wishlist for handbags is forever growing and changing though. Love reading the forum to learn from & live through others! Thanks!View attachment 4982253

Ahh I love all your bags so much! They're all so different and beautiful. Which one are you thinking of letting go?