Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Got my first YSL bag! I'm in love. I've always wanted a high end bag and have been waiting to find a reason to justify purchasing one. I got married a couple weeks ago so I think that's reason enough! Behold, my medium Loulou in dark smog ❤View attachment 4568928 View attachment 4568929
I love how it looks with your jeans. I have one but for some reason it looks to dressy to wear casually. Maybe its the black and silver color combo. At any rate, yours looks fantastic! Now seeing how you outfitted yours I'm going to have to re-think this.

Reactions: misskittee
Got my first YSL bag! I'm in love. I've always wanted a high end bag and have been waiting to find a reason to justify purchasing one. I got married a couple weeks ago so I think that's reason enough! Behold, my medium Loulou in dark smog ❤View attachment 4568928 View attachment 4568929
Congratulations on your marriage and your first luxury bag!! Such a good choice! I have the exact same bag and the Dark Smog color is TDF. Couldn’t be happier with it. I love the way you styled yours with your outfit--it looks fabulous on you! Wear it in good health.

It looks so yummy! Great color choice and it really goes with the outfit you're wearing in the picture. Congratulations on your marriage and the Loulou!

Reactions: misskittee
I love how it looks with your jeans. I have one but for some reason it looks to dressy to wear casually. Maybe its the black and silver color combo. At any rate, yours looks fantastic! Now seeing how you outfitted yours I'm going to have to re-think this.
Thank you! What I love about the bag style is how it really can work for most occasions! I am excited to try it out with different outfits.

Congratulations on your marriage and your first luxury bag!! Such a good choice! I have the exact same bag and the Dark Smog color is TDF. Couldn’t be happier with it. I love the way you styled yours with your outfit--it looks fabulous on you! Wear it in good health.
Thank you I didn't have to think twice after seeing the Dark Smog! The gold hardware is stunning against it.

It looks so yummy! Great color choice and it really goes with the outfit you're wearing in the picture. Congratulations on your marriage and the Loulou!
Thank you so much ❤

I have the exact same bag as you...!! I can only say we both have good taste. =D and also! i just got married afew months back too! congrats to the both of us.. :smile: