Post your recent Unique, Seasonal, Rare LV's!

Love this thread and seeing everyone's fabulous unique pieces! :biggrin:

Sometimes, my choices are unusual. I got the alma bb and twist chain wallet in the chain flower print... :P I absolutely love them :love::heart:

I also got the alma bb mono with studs (no pics for this) but I was not happy with it so it went back.

Attachments

• IMAG02118_bag.jpg
    IMAG02118_bag.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 1,429
  • IMAG02260.jpg
    IMAG02260.jpg
    993 KB · Views: 1,451
Reactions: paperORplastic

Sometimes, my choices are unusual. I got the alma bb and twist chain wallet in the chain flower print... :P I absolutely love them :love::heart:

I also got the alma bb mono with studs (no pics for this) but I was not happy with it so it went back.

Wow gorgeous pieces, so glad you posted these :biggrin:

I love the chains! Where I live, I would stick out so much that I just couldn't :cool:
but I do love the dimensional effect on the Epi! I saw the mono stud bb in person. To me, it looked like someone bedazzled a perfectly good bb. :roflmfao:

Thank you for posting your pics!

I love the chains! Where I live, I would stick out so much that I just couldn't :cool:
but I do love the dimensional effect on the Epi! I saw the mono stud bb in person. To me, it looked like someone bedazzled a perfectly good bb. :roflmfao:

Thank you for posting your pics!

Lol... This alma bb is so different. I definitely get looks 😃 Ironically, I'm not one that likes attention as I'm very introverted. But I find it quite entertaining to see the reaction. I can't figure out if it is love, hate, or something else... I'm rocking this bag regardless 😊

Beautiful Tracey, congrats. That colour is stunning :graucho:

Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

Your bag is gorgeous. Love it!

Thank you so much! I am super excited. A little snag though, amazingly, the brown was my first choice and was showing as sold out. So, after I get this yesterday, my SA calls and says OMG there's ONE in the country in Florida showing. So, the wine color went back! And on the way is now Brown AND Dune!! Yes, 2. But those were always always my first choices.

Fantastic thread!! I love these unique pieces. I'm constantly searching the web just to catch a glimpse of someone modeling one of them. (I'd totally lose my mind if I found the black and pink Capucines BB in python)