Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ladies have some impressive hauls! I only have two recent purchases:

1. Max Factor Volume Couture waterproof mascara. I LOVE it! I have tried many mascaras both drugstore and makeup counter, and this is the first one I'll purchase again.

2. Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Berry. I hate this product very much. It left me with icky red spots on my lips-- always a delight.

I keep forgetting to apply for the %40 MAC discount card. Once I get that, I'll have a much longer list to post here:smile:

The Body Shop - Neroli Jasmin (bought today!)
Guerlain Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl Liner (lost my old one!)

Attachments

• nerolijasmin29917.jpg
    nerolijasmin29917.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 52
  • loosepowderproduit_207.gif.jpg
    loosepowderproduit_207.gif.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 57
What is the MAC discount card?

I just bought a Chanel Glossimer in a nice shimmery red!

The MAC card is actually a Pro Card, and people who are in an industry that calls for a lot of makeup use, such as makeup artists, hairstylists, models, actors, etc, can apply and get it and if provides discounts on products.

Wow. Some really great purchases.

I only have two, but I think they are my brand new favorites/must haves:

Lip Fusion plumping pencil in nude

Bourjois Coup De theatre mascara

Love'em both!

I bought a few things this past weekend that I wanted to try out:

-Fresh Rose Marigold Water
-Caudalie Beauty Elixir
-Duwop Lip Plumping Balm
-Smith's Rosebud Salve (love this stuff!)

After fighting with myself yesterday, I caved and ordered Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in Light - I guess it's a QVC exclusive now. I'll let you know what I think...

In the last couple of weeks, I discovered Bobbi Brown (my Smashbox SA got promoted and left!)...

Gel Liner in Espresso Ink w/ brush
Creamy Lip Color in Rose Petal
Crystal Lip Gloss
Corrector (Porcelain)
Creamy Concealer Kit (Porcelain)

I also bought eyelashes from MAC (#4)

Diorshow Blackout Mascara

Then because of the beauty secrets thread, I picked up epsom salt, Vaseline and tea tree oil.

I think that's it! Wow, no wonder money seems to disappear!

AArrgghh!! priiin, i cant find the urban decay primer potion anywhere!
stupid australia! grr =(
i keep checking on ebay - but only see listings for the States and i dont have a credit card or paypal or anything like that so i just stick to buying things from within the country. Dying for this product. But such is life... =(

Oh that sucks! It's definitely the best primer there is on the market..nothing else works better for me!

101_0278.jpg

Left to right: Talika Lipocils, Fekkai Hair mask, Fekkai pre-style thermal/UV protectant, BBW sparkling melon lipbalm, Fekkai Glossing cream :heart:, MAC nail polish in Cabana, BBW Wait a minute polish drying oil.

Has anyone used Talika lipocils or the Fekkai heat protectant?

I think I already told you this, but I love those colors!!

Have you seen the Kevin & Winnie gloss IRL yet? If so how does it look? As you can tell from my previous posts, I clearly don't need any more Tarte glosses, but I want that one so bad :hrmm: :P

i picked up the kevin and winnie in person at bergdorf before giving it to a friend. they were pretty but not really my kinda colors. winnie was a bright peachy coral that looked sheer and had zero shimmer in it from what i could see. it looked like it would look very fresh on. kevin is a shimmery bronze (i thought it looked a bit too dark/brown-i'm not a big fan of bronze anything on my face) with what looked like silver shimmer laced through it, from what i can remember.

the friend i got them for will probably like the colors, but i'm really a pink/light peach/nude girl myself :P

jc2239: omg...i LOVE MAC lipgloss in PRRR..!!

i'm really loving this one! :tup: it looks beautiful on its own and seems to enhance any lipstick i wear under it. it's great for those days when i want a pretty soft lip :tender:.

and i know i really don't need to be buying anything else, but since sephora can't seem to get my order right, i'll be stopping by bergdorf's tomorrow to pick up paul and joe's moisturizing compact foundation (or YSL's)

pauljoe_base_2.jpg

1. SK II Whitening Source Brightener ($130! I finally decided to try it!)
2. Shiseido Hydro Liquid Refill Compact - I've used this for years!
3. YSL Touche Eclat - was influenced by TPF
4. Laura Mercier Primer - was influenced by TPF

Attachments

• SK2_white_source_brightening.jpg
    SK2_white_source_brightening.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 60
  • ShiseidoCompact.jpg
    ShiseidoCompact.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 0056_ysl_touche_eclat.jpg
    0056_ysl_touche_eclat.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 61